Sengoku 3 MVS Kit $140 shipped, SSVS MVS CART(sold)

Jack Burton

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I've got a Sengoku kit in nice shape. It has the box, bubble wrap, and moves list. No dip switch paper. Anyway, Price: $140 shipped Gone!!!!
628f0e61740e976743d23bc9b8c9a255.jpg

This is a big one. I don't really want to sell this, but it will help fund something else I'm looking to get. I've been doing business here for a while, so check my feedback: 63 good transactions so far.

Price is shipped within the continental us (lower 48 states). Looking to sell within the continental us (no tracking available for overseas shipping) but feel free to pm me if you're a trusted member. Shipping would have to be adjusted.

This has been selling for a lot and getting tougher to obtain, so Try not to spam the thread. Don't like a price? Shoot me an offer over a pm. The worst I can say is no. :) I also used the "What's it worth?" thread.

Money orders, paypal (plus 3%), concealed cash work for me. I've been here for a while, so feel free to check my feedback.

Here is a link to my online photos for high-res pics.

Samurai Shodown V Special: Price: Gone. I will include your choice of either a shockbox with the SSVS insert OR an extra MVS Box from King Of Fighters 2003. Label is original and cart is in great condition.
741ca6e9e1dffedd272a4b0c229dd7eb.jpg
cfa5237c010f8d9d1d07eccce261cb0f.jpg

24a43be7e8969e9e4c4130791a275eec.jpg
8fe8c64e70a344c72876ecddeec336ea.jpg

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
congrats on the sale! it would be helpful towards future sales if the sold price remained listed.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
congrats on the sale! it would be helpful towards future sales if the sold price remained listed.
No horseshit.

Also, if you could list details in the thread of the buyers home address and weekly day to day work schedule, that would help at lot of us out here too, as this game is becoming pretty hard to obtain... legitimately. Thanks...

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
No horseshit.

Also, if you could list details in the thread of the buyers home address and weekly day to day work schedule, that would help at lot of us out here too, as this game is becoming pretty hard to obtain... legitimately. Thanks...

wtf? keeping the price up allows the next seller to get an idea of how much to ask, or the next person who posts a wtb to know about what they should be offering.

apologies for the derailing on your sale thread Jack, gratz on the sale again.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
No horseshit.

Hahaha. I have a blackbook filled with the addresses of neo geo collectors...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Fuck a loose mvs of ssvs sold for 450? God, I'll never own this shit. Fuck it, I give up.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Fuck a loose mvs of ssvs sold for 450? God, I'll never own this shit. Fuck it, I give up.

It can be found cheaper if you're willing to put in some work to hunt for it. I picked one up for under $200 a few months ago. $150 + shipping from Japan, actually. Patience is the name of the game with SSVS, or, hell, any of the desirable MVS carts these days. Figure out what you can justify spending on it, and just keep in touch with as many vendors, resellers and ops you can find. Someone will stumble onto a copy they don't really care about. That's what happen to me.

Edit: Not to say Jack's was overpriced. Honestly, he could have gotten a lot more for it, as just look at the last Ebay sales for the loose carts. So, not shitting on this thread at all ;) Sorry, Jack, if my post seemed that way.

Last edited:

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
this game is getting popular lately (SSVS)
It can be found cheaper if you're willing to put in some work to hunt for it. I picked one up for under $200 a few months ago. $150 + shipping from Japan, actually. Patience is the name of the game with SSVS, or, hell, any of the desirable MVS carts these days. Figure out what you can justify spending on it, and just keep in touch with as many vendors, resellers and ops you can find. Someone will stumble onto a copy they don't really care about. That's what happen to me.

Edit: Not to say Jack's was overpriced. Honestly, he could have gotten a lot more for it, as just look at the last Ebay sales for the loose carts. So, not shitting on this thread at all ;) Sorry, Jack, if my post seemed that way.