SF HD Remix: What time do XBL games go up for D/L?

Einhander

Crazed MVS Addict
Does anyone know this info? If possible, I would like to stay up past midnight tonight and D/L to get some games in before I go to sleep....assuming that they post the game up on midnight.

I'm excited...I can't wait another day. :vik::hammer::buttrock::drool:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
prolly pick this up for PSN

nothin but a shitty DoA stick for the 360

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Just wait until its out, what else you gonna do haha

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
prolly pick this up for PSN

nothin but a shitty DoA stick for the 360

Options exist.

I own one, and love it to death. Then again, I also work in the shop and help build them, so I'm not entirely unbiased.

I would have broken down and bought it for PSN, but the pool of people I want to play (like Wes, Einhander and Spike) are on XBL.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'm sitting here checking every so often on xbl to see if it's upped.. gah, the wait

"Macho Man" Butta Supremo

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
Options exist.

I own one, and love it to death. Then again, I also work in the shop and help build them, so I'm not entirely unbiased.

I would have broken down and bought it for PSN, but the pool of people I want to play (like Wes, Einhander and Spike) are on XBL.

yep definitely a bunch of custom options out there for sticks for both systems. pricey, but worth it. i might need to get one for ps3 soon.

im getting the game for both systems. the points im using to buy it on 360 were free anyways. :emb:

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I just got it on 360. I need to get myself a stick now. Its impossible for me to play this with the 360 pad.