Shagohod sings some Danzig (w. some cigarette induced probs) + Heatwave oldie & La Chela!

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Shagohod sings some Danzig (w. some cigarette induced probs) + Heatwave oldie & La Chela!

As on my facebook: :tickled:

***At Dj Dragon's Final Karaoke Show @ London Sub & Pub. I DID the song "okay" but it's not best performance of it sadly. I even mention towards the end, "gotta' stop smoking" as I had a slight dry throat so notes I normally hit I couldn't hit. :( That said, it was still a fun night out after hitting up Korova for Sons of Sancho/La Chela. I know Mike G has one of me from August 31st @ The Common Interest up in Austin singing "Always & Forever" but that'll wait.

Yeah, I'm a Karaoke junkie these days. Was hoping my friend's "last night" Djing would have had a bigger turnout, but whatever. Hell I didn't show up until 1:15AM myself.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If you were at a pub it would have helped eating some fish and chips to get some oil in the throat. Some singers actually do a shot of oil before performing to lube their throat.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Glad some of you liked it. It really isn't me at my best (for that song) but it was at 80%.

Here's some old school R&B to compare it to. Footage from 31. AUG. 2011

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Merc + anything = awesome.

:tickled:

Thanks. (I think)

I dunno who shot the footage of me tearing up the dance floor of a rave/industrial night club last month in my Tron kicks and day glow Hyper Crush shirt, smoking a cigarette and dancing with four legits and two hot ass Taboo Wonder/Shemales, ending in me moonwalking to the bar for another six shots of "whatever" she was selling and three cups of rum & coke... but if I come across that I'll put it up too.

:lol:

Not sure I'll want the VIP room footage shown that was at my friend's party (I promote his local up and coming Cyberpunk/Industrial group) as everything in that area got fucking stupid to the extreme. *LOL* But I seem to remember two people with camcorders (maybe it was their cell phone cameras?) in there too, who were not invited to that party.

:oh_no:

I don't even remember driving home that particular night, but I remember the mad Hyper Crush on the sound system, neon and strobe and laser lights... bitches everywhere (of both varieties) and just being drunk as fuck.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
fucking awesome, best thread you ever made homie

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
fucking awesome, best thread you ever made homie

Glad you think so. :tickled:

I just do my thang and have fun with life these days. Wherever it takes me. Many places & many faces.

Fuck YEAH!!!!

Well since this thread has turned out to be a WINNAR, I guess I should grace this thread with something/someone equally bad ass (only better looking than me).

And gents and scoundrels I give you... the awesome... the beautiful... the talanted... *LA CHELA!

17. DEC. 2011 @ Korova with Sons of Sancho|

meandlachela.jpg

HELL YEAH! {In Jungle Recon's AFT voice}

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Glad you think so. :tickled:

I just do my thang and have fun with life these days. Wherever it takes me. Many places & many faces.

Well since this thread has turned out to be a WINNAR, I guess I should grace this thread with something/someone equally bad ass (only better looking than me).

And gents and scoundrels I give you... the awesome... the beautiful... the talanted... *LA CHELA!

17. DEC. 2011 @ Korova with Sons of Sancho|

meandlachela.jpg

HELL YEAH! {In Jungle Recon's AFT voice}

I know I already said it on facebook, but that's a badass broad right there. Wow.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Badass, dude! Good to see you're having some fun!