Shawn - $499 prize for designing a Neo-Geo game title logo!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
xKQkDTv.png

G

greeneye8181

I'm sorry I asked if anyone had a Shocktroopers conversion for sale a little while back...
I get it now... lol

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Are there actually any real submissions to this contest? I have yet to see one.... I do like FAT$TACKS cover art design.

Also where are people getting the $499 price? It's for sale for $675 in the NeoStore:eek:

Sounds like that extra $176 is the consignment fee.

Benharper

n00b
Please remove in the spine " Neo geo Store"
It's horrible !!!

the framework around the Meg in spine again…

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
After the initial weirdness of this thread... i.e. The bitchin...

...I just want to let you guys know... there are only 2 days left to enter... I have some people working on stuffs...

But ALL entries are welcome...

xROTx

PS. Lads... Lassies... this is only one of a few threads I follow... just saying... I get bored and might decide that constant bitchin will result in something awful...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Idle threats caused by low alcohol level.

I love you Stef pal... the comp ends in 2 days... meh... I won't miss you all that much for that timescale...

...the awesome thing with a ban is... the system just lets you back in auto in a few days... unless i lock you in the war room... and sorta forget... meh, it happens..

xROTx

PS. ...that's what booze does for an azn...

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I love you Stef pal... the comp ends in 2 days... meh... I won't miss you all that much for that timescale...

...the awesome thing with a ban is... the system just lets you back in auto in a few days... unless i lock you in the war room... and sorta forget... meh, it happens..

xROTx

PS. ...that's what booze does for an azn...

I like you rot, but you need to stop flexing those mod muscles so hard. Why do you care if people bitch in this thread anyways? What's in it for you aside from looking for a reason to go on a banning spree?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I like you rot, but you need to stop flexing those mod muscles so hard. Why do you care if people bitch in this thread anyways? What's in it for you aside from looking for a reason to go on a banning spree?

Cannonballs... whateva your beef is... best keep it down your pants...

...Dr Boom and I have been friends for the good part of a decade... he knows that... I know that... and so this is just banter between ourselves... (You should read some of the posts Dr Boom makes at my expense... meh... it's all good fun... I'd advise you to research them...)...

HOWEVER, if you think I was teh "Flexin...".. then you're sorely mistaken... i don't flex... I just randomly do stuffs...

Unsure what you think you were achieving by making such a dumbass post... Just saying... it was pretty fuckin dumb...

xROTx

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Rot, we get it. This is Shawn's site. He pays the bills. He can do whatever he wants here...and, do business with whoever he wants. (Despite the blatant double standards)

Here's the thing, though: He KNEW this was coming. Your threats to ban people over legitimate questions just sound plain ridiculous.

Have a beer, whiskey...buy some gold...but, seriously, take a chill pill.

This barely pales in comparison to recent stuff here that SHOULD get people banned. Do I even need to name any examples?

Jon

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot, we get it. This is Shawn's site. He pays the bills. He can do whatever he wants here...and, do business with whoever he wants. (Despite the blatant double standards)

Here's the thing, though: He KNEW this was coming. Your threats to ban people over legitimate questions just sound plain ridiculous.

Have a beer, whiskey...buy some gold...but, seriously, take a chill pill.

This barely pales in comparison to recent stuff here that SHOULD get people banned. Do I even need to name any examples?

Jon

FFS...

Plz.. read last post...

xROTx

PS. I am currently doing some painting and watching the football.. it helps me relax with the mass of ego's running rampant atm...
PPS. I hope VT is happy... i just spent an afternoon on this fuckin project...
...extra PPPS. Unsure what you fooks are thinkin about... pretty sure you all are bored and not thinking coherently...

cannonball

15 Year Member
Cannonballs... whateva your beef is... best keep it down your pants...

...Dr Boom and I have been friends for the good part of a decade... he knows that... I know that... and so this is just banter between ourselves... (You should read some of the posts Dr Boom makes at my expense... meh... it's all good fun... I'd advise you to research them...)...

HOWEVER, if you think I was teh "Flexin...".. then you're sorely mistaken... i don't flex... I just randomly do stuffs...

Unsure what you think you were achieving by making such a dumbass post... Just saying... it was pretty fuckin dumb...

xROTx

I meant to quote the following, not your reply to shroom. I don't care about your history with him just to be clear. Just your random threats to ban people when you really have no reason to.

Rot said:
PS. Lads... Lassies... this is only one of a few threads I follow... just saying... I get bored and might decide that constant bitchin will result in something awful...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I meant to quote the following, not your reply to shroom. I don't care about your history with him just to be clear. Just your random threats to ban people when you really have no reason to.

G E T A F U C K I N G R I P U P U S S Y !

. . . . S E R I U O S L Y . . .

xROTx

PS. If you want to read anything from your past few statements.. it's this... "I made a mistake.... as I'm clutching at straws now... I'll try to backtrack like fook so I don't look like a doomb fook.."...

cannonball

15 Year Member
G E T A F U C K I N G R I P U P U S S Y !

. . . . S E R I U O S L Y . . .

xROTx

PS. If you want to read anything from your past few statements.. it's this... "I made a mistake.... as I'm clutching at straws now... I'll try to backtrack like fook so I don't look like a doomb fook.."...

I didn't backtrack. I was just confused why you were talking about shroom and noticed the quote. I don't have any reason to change what I said, nor have I.

Maybe you should sober up before you keep going with this nonsense.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I didn't backtrack. I was just confused why you were talking about shroom and noticed the quote. I don't have any reason to change what I said, nor have I.

Maybe you should sober up before you keep going with this nonsense.

Sadly... i am sober...

...maybe you should contact Stef.. and ask his opinions on your licking of his ass... i'm pretty sure he'll reply to you...

xROTx

cannonball

15 Year Member
Sadly... i am sober...

...maybe you should contact Stef.. and ask his opinions on your licking of his ass... i'm pretty sure he'll reply to you...

xROTx

Sorry buddy, I still don't give a shit about anything between you and Stef. I can't believe you're this dense while sober. I call bullshit.