Shawn and the NeoStore

ocdspacemonkey

Crossed Swords Squire
Hey guys

Is there no way that someone with site influence ie Tonk etc could have a word with this Shawn dude regarding his strange behavier and poor customer service issues?

I find the guy fuc*ing rude, he told me that he had lots of AES games for sale that were not listed, he asked me to pick a few games that id like, which i did and ive never heard nothing back :conf:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
He apologizes and is going to get you an email out soon.

PM me next time anything happens.

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
Regarding the over $700 I spent on purchasing Magical Drop 3 plus shipping with no delivery (Invoice # 84499), could you ask him about that before I have to go through the hassle of starting to explore my legal options? I would appreciate it. If not , I certainly understand and will just start making other arrangements.

Shawn

snkusa.com
@MetalSludge: I'm terribly sorry, the Magical Drop 3 was sold and shipped to someone else already and another copy of comparable condition could not be located. A full refund has been issued to you by PayPal, please login to verify. Should something else catch your attention, I am offering you a 10% discount towards any one item on the NeoStore. This offer never expires. Just reference this thread and provide the item # and a custom discount URL will be provided to you.

@ocdspacemonkey: Two of the four games you seek are in my possession. Two other interested buyers have inquired about one of the rare titles in particular as well so I will grade and list but notify all of you by email simultaneously. Big improvements are coming to the NeoStore in the near future which include a massive restock, new shopping cart system, new NeoStore logo, and a totally fresh website design. I wanted to hold some of the best titles for this grand event but since an ETA is unknown I’ll pull, grade, and list what you seek today. Regardless, you should have received a direct response promptly. Sorry about that.

@TonK: Thanks for promptly pointing out these issues to me on chat.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
@MetalSludge: I'm terribly sorry, the Magical Drop 3 was sold and shipped to someone else already and another copy of comparable condition could not be located. A full refund has been issued to you by PayPal, please login to verify. Should something else catch your attention, I am offering you a 10% discount towards any one item on the NeoStore. This offer never expires. Just reference this thread and provide the item # and a custom discount URL will be provided to you.

@ocdspacemonkey: Two of the four games you seek are in my possession. Two other interested buyers have inquired about one of the rare titles in particular as well so I will grade and list but notify all of you by email simultaneously. Big improvements are coming to the NeoStore in the near future which include a massive restock, new shopping cart system, new NeoStore logo, and a totally fresh website design. I wanted to hold some of the best titles for this grand event but since an ETA is unknown I’ll pull, grade, and list what you seek today. Regardless, you should have received a direct response promptly. Sorry about that.

looking forward to the restock.

it´s always good to hear that the website owner is still interested on the neo.

Last edited:

ocdspacemonkey

Crossed Swords Squire

Hey Shawn, sorry for calling you names :lolz::buttrock:

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member

Thanks Shawn, and thanks very much for the follow up Tonk. I was wondering if something like this was wrong with the order somehow, but after two months, feared the worst about the transaction. I will grab my PayPal money and be quiet about this now.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I does make me happy that he came in (even after a little name calling) and fixed (or is fixing) your shit :)

Especially after he could have come in and been rude back as I've seen other people do :P

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I does make me happy that he came in (even after a little name calling) and fixed (or is fixing) your shit :)

Especially after he could have come in and been rude back as I've seen other people do :P

I have no idea who you are talking about ;)

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
restock you say ? Finally some potential new product in the store...I will be in line to buy!

The one purchase I made on neo-store.com was 100% flawless

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Any hints as to what we might be seeing gamewise with the restock?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It's been a long time since I bought anything from the Neo store. I look forward to the restock and updates. Thanks Shawn.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member

You gotta start taking more notice man, this is happening more and more.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Shawn's a good egg, I'm sure the Neo Store hasn't been getting much traffic as of late and he was probably just AFK.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Its hard to manage your store while you're rocking you robe and wizard's hat.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It's been a long time since I bought anything from the Neo store. I look forward to the restock and updates. Thanks Shawn.

$35 ROTD Kits were the shiznit...

That was probably the last time I bought anything..