Shawn I suggest that you give me my password back.....

• Thread starter FUCK-OFF_THIS_FRORUMS
  • Start date
F

FUCK-OFF_THIS_FRORUMS

Hi its PrOzErG give me my password back by email or ICQ because caris ass-hole changed it and I cant get into my name and Oh yeah Ban Geddon and Caris because was Geddon did was Eligal the BBS moderator is not suposed to do that......

F

FUCK-OFF_THIS_FRORUMS

Oh yeah and the only one that coulda gived my password is a moderator and another thing why did caris always knows about things like my IP adress and password thats because the only ones that can give those are moderators you see.....

F

FUCK-OFF_THIS_FRORUMS

And who was that moderator Geddon_jt what a bitch

F

FUCK-OFF_THIS_FRORUMS

See Shawn I told you to take action erlier now see what has happened to me ??

F

FUCK-OFF_THIS_FRORUMS

OH yeah and plz post something in news and rumors telling it was not me that done that..... thanks

MyulChi

Goal! Goal! Goal!
just what the hell is the full story to this shit??? jus curious

------------------
MyulChi.gif

I

Iori

Proz, that shit ain't right. Shawn, I ask that you do everything in your power to resolve this issue, Prozerg ICQed me and he's really pissed about this. Again, this childish shit has got to end

------------------
vicecharge.gif

[This message has been edited by Iori (edited March 29, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Iori (edited March 29, 2001).]

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Do you UNDERSTAND what went down last night and why this all happened? We worked our asses of last night, if PrOzErG was awake when this went down, it would have been resolved then, he needs sleep like everyone else, and so does Shawn. Shawn was up late last night working on new features for the board. Like PrOzErG, Shawn deserves sleep also.....

Get the facts.....