Shin Ultraman

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Looking forward to it! I really liked Shin Godzilla, some people found it pretty slow but I actually liked the Anno dialogue-heavy politicial scenes

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I just watched Shin Godzilla the other day. I liked the take on Godzilla.

He looked really derpy at the beginning tho lol.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Looking forward to it! I really liked Shin Godzilla, some people found it pretty slow but I actually liked the Anno dialogue-heavy politicial scenes
Yeah, it's fun when you can replace all human drama, action, mystery, etc., with a semi-realistic depiction of soul-crushing bureaucracy. Who needs characters, story arcs, stuff like that?

If this trailer wasn't from the official site with the official Tsubaraya stamp on it, I would honestly have thought it was a fan made joke. That someone was parodying the Shin Godzilla style by exaggerating it to a ludicrous degree. I mean the shot with the camera mounted on the end of the tv remote control is fucking laugh out loud funny.

I'll watch this and hope for the best, but I was never the hugest Evangelion fan, and I felt kind of swindled by Shin Godzilla. I don't mind that it's slow or whatever. But have a point! Be about something, ffs.