Shipping companies for Arcade Cabinets.....

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
I tried using the search function, but no luck.

I am interested in shipping a cab within the country. I have heard of people using different companies to do so. Are there any you guys recommend?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Kpj

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
Check out uship.com. They're an ebay company. I got 2 candies shipped from Cali to CT for $500.

-B

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
I could use this information as well. :) Asked the same question not too long ago, and didn't find much info on the subject.

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
I hear NAVL is also very good at handling arcade machines, however I found them to be on the pricey side. They wanted about $750 for 2 cabinets from coast to coast. By far the cheapest was UShip.com (at least for me).

-Bill

bamarquez226

Crossed Swords Squire
Is that just the delivery price? Or does that include crating and so forth? Do they drop ship anywhere?

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
bamarquez226 said:
Is that just the delivery price? Or does that include crating and so forth? Do they drop ship anywhere?

My seller (matsu) palleted up the Astros for me. The $500 price included pickup on location with a lift-gate equipped truck, delivery to a massachusetts location, then from massachusetts to connecticut. Again at the time of delivery, there was a lift gate on the truck.

Make sure you request for a lift gate (unless you've got a loading dock @ the destination). They do charge extra for that.

-Bill

bamarquez226

Crossed Swords Squire
Great stuff to know, especially when getting one shipped to your home or whereever. Thanks man. Anyone else with any useful info.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Thanks for all the info guys!

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
I dunno if it helps but i almost bid on an ebay auction and the guy was offering overnite as the shipping service for a flat rate of $150-250 ($150 east coast and just under $250 for west coast, he was located in michigan btw) to a overnite terminal near you. I've got a couple within 45 mins of me in either direction so it would have been great if i had won. Anyhow when i went to the overnite.com website it took me to UPS, so im not sure how to set it up but i'm sure they can help you.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
I have had two machines shipped to me from two different companies. NAVL is a company that I would highly recommend. Steven's Global Logistics is a company that I feel should be avoided at ALL COST. Again, this is from personal experiences alone. One other bit of advice: Be sure to open the entire cab up and fire it on before signing ANYTHING. Make sure that the machine made it through just fine before letting the driver leave. It could save you a huge headache in the future.