Shock Troopers... poo?

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Played through this game today and at the end, the game displays this final image;

poo_zpsf7b2109a.jpg

Did I miss something, like is this a designer's nickname or phrase in Japanese or something?

Poo!

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
Never noticed that, perhaps the design team thought the game was poo! in the end...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Maybe DJ Poo was something they were listening to at the time the game was made?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Poo is the name of a town in India, maybe it's supposed to mean something.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Interesting. I've finished the game at least 3 times and don't remember that picture. Are there different endings for specific regions?

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Played through this game today and at the end, the game displays this final image;

poo_zpsf7b2109a.jpg

Did I miss something, like is this a designer's nickname or phrase in Japanese or something?

Poo!
From the title of your thread, I thought it was going to say the game was sh*t.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I have always thought the red writing on the red truck past the big bear trailer looks like the word Cunt
oddff2australia.png

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Interesting. I've finished the game at least 3 times and don't remember that picture. Are there different endings for specific regions?

No. The only differences in the ending are the pictures that show up depending on who's in your team, and if you have Jackal in your team then you get an extra scene with Cecilia. The picture in question only shows up if you wait through the entire staff roll, which can be skipped by pressing A.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Also, if one or two of your three team members are dead at the end of the game, you won't see their ending picture/s, only those of the members that have survived.

Last edited: