Should I sell this?

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I am selling off my collection, and this one is pretty rare. I am thinking about it, since someone offered me a good amount of $$ for it :)

Stakes%20Winner.jpg

SHO

Raiden's Valet
I give you $ 200 shipped ;)

I think this one is worth what the price guide say!

this is very rare!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Call William Hung for opinion

".....I have no regret at all"

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Bishamon said:
You're selling your entire collection?!

Say it ain't so!

No, I am not selling EVERYTHING.

I am selling everything that I don't play anymore. I just don't have room in my new place, so I must sell :( C'est la vie, I am going to take plenty of pics of my games before I sell them. At least I have memories! :D

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Lastblade said:

I am selling everything that I don't play anymore. I just don't have room in my new place, so I must sell :( C'est la vie, I am going to take plenty of pics of my games before I sell them. At least I have memories! :D

I would like to buy, buy, buy..... if there is something that interest me :D

Curt

apostate
Why did you take a digicam pic of your monitor with the N-G.com forums???

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Thats a nice NGH game you have there...I didnt know you had a US Stakes Winners NGH. :drool_2:

Did you buy that from rhiohki? :tickled:

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
CurtWRX said:
Why did you take a digicam pic of your monitor with the N-G.com forums???

It's showing his logon, it helps prove ownership.

SHO

Raiden's Valet
BlackSpy said:

Ah.... i wonder that.... but then again ppl can just cut and paste :emb:

eight one

Igniz's Servent
SHO said:
Ah.... i wonder that.... but then again ppl can just cut and paste :emb:

They gotta be hella desparate if they have to cut and paste a PC screen.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
BlackSpy said:

Exactly. I know it is alittle controversial for some unknown ng members to sell rare games. I know I am not a well-known personality or anything :) I don't want people to think I am out to rip anyone off, or to pretend to have something that I don't.

:)

icez

Crossed Swords Squire
Lastblade said:

:drool:

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Chris Ray is trying to sell of copy of that game as well. He said that his was mint and wants $975 for it but so far it isn't selling. I think that you should charge less than him and you will probably find a buyer. I think that about $850 should do the trick if the game is in mint condition. If it is not exactly mint then I would say $800 but the two prices that I just mentioned should get you a buyer without too much trouble.

dbarrett0928

Banned

I have never played the game but i know its rare! I would suggest keeping it if your a collector, if your just a game player and dont collect than get rid of it for a good price...

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Makismo said:
Chris Ray is trying to sell of copy of that game as well. He said that his was mint and wants $975 for it but so far it isn't selling. I think that you should charge less than him and you will probably find a buyer. I think that about $850 should do the trick if the game is in mint condition. If it is not exactly mint then I would say $800 but the two prices that I just mentioned should get you a buyer without too much trouble.

He sold his SW US for $1025.
Funny enough,he changes his prices quite often.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
FTL said:
He sold his SW US for $1025.
Funny enough,he changes his prices quite often.

I saw him selling that copy on ebay for $1025 but I didn't think that he had sold it even though the auction was no longer up. I went back to his website and saw the game still up for $975 and it didn't say that it had been sold. I guess that he should update his site more.