Show me your most PRIZED AES games & i'll show you mine...Have a Cigar!

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
One of these days I'd like to get an AES game with one of those snap-lock cases.

The only games I have all came in those flimsy vinyl ones, you know, because I'm so ballin'.

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
I've sold most of my higher end homecarts. Getting tired of being surrounded by "things" and just felt very weighed down by my possessions.

Still have a dozen or so. I'd say the best I have left at this point is Slug 3 or Garou MotW. I'd take a pic but at this point I think we all know what these things look like. I'd sell them too, but I feel too lazy right now as a side effect of being so damn busy at work.

As long as I have a dozen or so of MVS carts that I love to play I'm good to go. At this point in the game that's all I really need.

Guess that makes me a thread pooper.

CraKoKaiN

New Challenger
I've sold most of my higher end homecarts. Getting tired of being surrounded by "things" and just felt very weighed down by my possessions.

Still have a dozen or so. I'd say the best I have left at this point is Slug 3 or Garou MotW. I'd take a pic but at this point I think we all know what these things look like. I'd sell them too, but I feel too lazy right now as a side effect of being so damn busy at work.

As long as I have a dozen or so of MVS carts that I love to play I'm good to go. At this point in the game that's all I really need.

Guess that makes me a thread pooper.

Do you have any old pictures of your higher end carts you sold? i'd love to see them. :multi_co:

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
Do you have any old pictures of your higher end carts you sold? i'd love to see them. :multi_co:

Yeah... because they look different than other carts of the same name and region that there are plenty of pictures of already.

WilalvesBR

NEST Puppet
DSC04127b.jpg

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I say my pretty much mint copy of US Gowcaizer. I should sell that shit, it looks amazing condition wise, but the game is a pile of anus dirt.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
For someone may appreciate it as a game, as the last KOF on the Neo, and for many other reasons of his, you know.

Yes, lets all buy terrible games for $350 instead of playing actual good games on .. omg other systems

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
Here made a new pic today for this thread. Some more games that I'm very happy to own. Stakes Winner 2 is a much better game then it gets credit for. Amazingly fun. :)

HI3F0040.jpg

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
nice stuff WilalvesBR

it's the games themselves that are important, NOT their dollar value.

and those are SNK CHARACTER FIGURES, not "pedo statues"

just ignore them, nice collection

heres mine
ms4.JPG

sc1.JPG

unfixed

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Here made a new pic today for this thread. Some more games that I'm very happy to own. Stakes Winner 2 is a much better game then it gets credit for. Amazingly fun. :)

HI3F0040.jpg

Nice. You don't see too many Ninja Masters homecarts.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Did you put a piece of bubble wrap in the snaplock Lee to protect the back of the cart from the SNK logo? Have you inspected inside? I know you're protecting the outside but remember the inside too! ;)

CraKoKaiN

New Challenger
WilalvesBR: Nice set of games....RBS is one of my faviorite fighters.

SuperDeadite: alot of rare gems there....nice picture.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
Did you put a piece of bubble wrap in the snaplock Lee to protect the back of the cart from the SNK logo? Have you inspected inside? I know you're protecting the outside but remember the inside too! ;)

it came with a double piece of soft kitchen towel folded over in the inner case and that seems to do the job, you can see a very light fine imprint on the inner of the insert of the SNK logo though

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
I don't have a proper digital camera.

However, I do have Pulstar and Blazing Star, as well as Last Blade and a few Slug games, including Slug X, Slug 3 and Slug 5. Then there's a fixed version of Sam Sho 5 Special.

Other than that, it's mostly non-rare stuff.

Am considering selling some of these as money is slightly tighter than usual lately, and I really should be saving more of a nest egg. But it's hard to part with stuff I may not be able to find ever again. :(

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
What's the sense of this BS thread, bragging around with your carts? Go to the 'Cart Pics' or 'Collections' section, if you wanna see pics.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I don't have a proper digital camera.

However, I do have Pulstar and Blazing Star, as well as Last Blade and a few Slug games, including Slug X, Slug 3 and Slug 5. Then there's a fixed version of Sam Sho 5 Special.

Other than that, it's mostly non-rare stuff.

Am considering selling some of these as money is slightly tighter than usual lately, and I really should be saving more of a nest egg. But it's hard to part with stuff I may not be able to find ever again. :(

You could find all of those again.

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
That Magical Drop 2 is very nice. I've been hunting for one of those for some time now

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Considering how much it comes up, it should be a bit more expensive really.