Show us your desk!

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
At home or at work, are you messsy, balanced or completely OCD?

Here is blurry shot of my work desk!

IMAG0111.jpg

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
20 views and no one else has posted a pic?

I'm at work, but I'll post mine later.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I'm gonna clean mine up before I take a pic.

There's a mountain of mtn dew hiding my speakers.

:oh_no:

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member

[/IMG]

Work desk?! That would not fly in most offices in the US. My desk at home:

IMG_2064.JPG

Last edited:

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
DSC04538.jpg

My desk at work, mostly used for repairing iPods iPhones and PSPs (and slacking) as you can see I have a stack of PSPs waiting on the upper right to test and scrap for parts.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
IMAG0010.jpg

Looked a lot worse last week with my desktop eating space.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member

I dig the posters!

Do you by chance work for IO Interactive?

I'll post mine later, once I get the energy to clean it up a bit.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I dig the posters!

I'll post mine later, once I get the energy to clean it up a bit.

Haha, yeah I'm curious as to where he works. Consoles on your work desk? Yes please.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
My desk consist of me putting my feet up on the coffee table while wearing polar bear fleece jammies like so...

mylapdesk.jpg

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Hardly ever use the comp in here anymore, except for typing up papers. Mostly browse from bed or the couch w/ a wireless keyboard mini trackball combo.

desk.jpg

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
At home...

shagohodscyberdeckandde.jpg

I keep it simple all the time. Collapsible dinner tray desk,
Knights of Xentar (Dragon Knight III) Mouse Pad from 1994
a TRONesque mouse that changes neon colors and my new
ASUS notebook.

Basically all I need these days to be connected, watch TV and
everything else.

:-J:cool:

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Does the blonde have a Hitler 'stash?

She has had some facial hair drawn on, yes :) Plus a modification to her left 'chest muscle'.

Yes I do! Hence the testkits on the desk and the K&L2 poster. :)

Those two posters of the women would be asking for a sexual harrassment lawsuit.

They were here a long time before I came, for all I know they could be holding the wall up! It's likely a risk to move them down, actually they are really heavy duty vinyl and have pictures on the other side too. I guess they came from a department store hoarding or similar.

Just noticed the FF hat and Cammy statue.

Cammy statue is ace (if a little creepy), was left here by a previous employee, the Fatal Fury hat is a must have! I have some mini marquees floating around here too.

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
my desk at work it's a mess other side is full of old PC's being upgraded

33w1pqt.jpg

I'm a Hardware Engineer @ Ortho Clinical Diagnostics a Johnson & Johnson Company dealing with Hardware Obsolescence

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
I find it weird that everyone at the beginning of the thread appears to browse to neo-geo.com, then jump to the forums instead of just going to neo-geo.com/forums. There's no news to speak of on the front page... are you guys actually using the links on the left or something?

I recently streamlined my desk area at home. Will post later if I get the chance.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
I find it weird that everyone at the beginning of the thread appears to browse to neo-geo.com, then jump to the forums instead of just going to neo-geo.com/forums. There's no news to speak of on the front page... are you guys actually using the links on the left or something?

There might be an important news update, we have to check EVERY time we load the site. :mr_t:

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
She has had some facial hair drawn on, yes :) Plus a modification to her left 'chest muscle'.

They were here a long time before I came, for all I know they could be holding the wall up! It's likely a risk to move them down, actually they are really heavy duty vinyl and have pictures on the other side too. I guess they came from a department store hoarding or similar.

Cammy statue is ace (if a little creepy), was left here by a previous employee, the Fatal Fury hat is a must have! I have some mini marquees floating around here too.

I thought so. I loved Hitman Blood Money.

Can I have a job? I'm one quarter Danish. :vik:

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Depends on what you can do ;)

Assuming that's your work desk, which poor sonofabitch gets to use the Commodore pet to do the accounts with?

hahah yeah, its work. The pet is just for fun/display. I turn it on every once in a while. I should replace someones computer with it one day.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member

Well then do me a favor (if you would) and tell the powers that be there at IO Interactive to finally release THIS...

ff2e.jpg

it's waaaaaaaaay overdue. IO said this was going to be a reality a long time ago and it never happened. Instead they started the Kane & Lynch thing which is cool, but dammit the story of fighting the Soviets in an alternate timeline needs to be finished. Hell I wrote up a 20 page treatment for a "Gaiden" right after I beat the damn game in 2003. Since you work there, maybe I could just send the thing to you with a note on it saying: "Hell PLEASE STEAL my ideas if you must, just finish this game series!"

I realize the game wasn't as huge a hit as other stuff. But there are enough die hard fans of Freedom Fighters that it's just bullshit they won't offer it up. The way it ended wasn't really an ending.

:oh_no:

And Jesper Kyd must do the score again!