Signature pics

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Hey Shawn thanks for the avatar system, it is pretty cool. Now that we have the avatar system, I think you should consider doing away with signature pics. Too many people are abusing the signatures and are posting huge pics. You get sick of looking at the big signature pics as you scroll though the topics. Mabey you can just limit the size to something similar to an avatar pic size.

Just s suggestion.

SmokeYa

Shawn

snkusa.com
I totally agree that many of the signature pics are too large. I would prefer that the sig pictures not be any larger than a combined total of 4 avatars in pixel size. Last week someone used a sig pic that was full screen, definitely had to take action on that one. I won’t ban sigs nor will I disable the posting of pictures. All is ask is that we try to keep the signature pictures decently small. We must consider the 56k dial-up users and what they must be going through.

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn:
We must consider the 56k dial-up users and what they must be going through.

tongue.gif
We could... but why?
wink.gif

Just kidding.

Seriously though, as long as people can still post images when they need to, I have no problems with limiting or eliminating signatures either.

Bobak!

[This message has been edited by Bobak! (edited April 02, 2001).]