:)
yoko004.jpg

Coming March 14th.
SCDC-00423 2100 yen

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Neo Bomber Man said:
Reserve your copy today!
Been planning to, but I've been waiting for Scitron Discs to update their site with some more details on the CD's content (I want to be certain it'll have Metal Slug and / or KOF on it). Unfortunately, this little listing in the "coming soon" section is all they've had for the last few weeks.

--Chris
SonGohan said:
?????????????
??
??????

Not installing language packs is tits.
EDIT:
SNK PLAYMORE Pachislot Sound Tracks (working title) / SNK Playmore
SCDC-00423
2100 yen
on sale 3/24/2005

Last edited:

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Are there such pachiko places quiet enough to hear the music even? I suppose there is the odd arcade with such an upstairs section but my they are difficult to find, regardless of what slots they have there.

ericb

NEST Puppet
I just want to know how SNKP could justify doing a legitimate pressing of the album. Is there really that big of a demand out there to justify pressing even... 1000 copies? Really?

If there is... well, goddamn, I'm embarassed... but I'm willing to bet that there isn't.

Then again, I wonder how many guys from this board will end up getting a copy... Neo Bomber, you're going to have to see if anyone wishes for this in the Well.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
To be honest I would almost be embarrassed to sell it. The CD is more of an insult than anything else to me... might have some good music for all I know but I don't know that I would want to spend 2100 yen sampling.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Dash no Chris said:
Been planning to, but I've been waiting for Scitron Discs to update their site with some more details on the CD's content (I want to be certain it'll have Metal Slug and / or KOF on it). Unfortunately, this little listing in the "coming soon" section is all they've had for the last few weeks.

SNK PLAYMORE Pachislot Sound Tracks (working title) / SNK Playmore
SCDC-00423
2100 yen
on sale 3/24/2005
Scitron Discs finally updated with info on this CD (including the finalized title, cover illustration, track listing, and a slightly-delayed release date):

SNK PLAYMORE Slot Panic Sound Tracks
SCDC-00423
2100 yen
on sale 4/6/2005

79 tracks, featuring music and sound effects from 3 pachislot games: Dragon Gal (29 tracks), METAL SLUG (12 tracks), and THE KING OF FIGHTERS (38 tracks). "Includes each title's Regular Bonus and Big Bonus music, plus the Normal Game and Chance Game sound effects."

Now that I know the KOF pachislot music/s.e. will be included on this soundtrack, I'll be clearing a spot for it on my CD rack. If anyone else is interested in getting this CD, just let me know.

--Chris

Last edited: