So called idiot's

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
Have you ever had two so called friend's that love to talk, comment and critique you behind your back. They also love to give advice to you on all sort's of subject matter and what you should and should not do at all in respect to all aspect's of your life. When in fact they have never accomplished anything worth while themselves and seem to fail at anything and everything they have tried their hand at.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I just ate some PB&J for lunch. Washed it down with a glass of milk. Jibbz is kickin' it like it's 1989.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I don't know what this is about but I can say from experience that I dumped all of my questionable "Friends" and a fair chunk worthless family out of my life years ago and have not regretted it.

You know the old saying Forgive and Forget. Well forgive them, and then forget they exist and you'll be better off. I think I've spoken less than 30 min over the last 7 years or so to my brother, disowned my cousins aunts and uncles, and ejected all but a handful of friends from my life. I also ended all my social media crap as well.

Life is so much better without people needlessly farting it up for me.

If I ever feel the need for some drama I can always come here and read for a while.

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
I don't know what this is about but I can say from experience that I dumped all of my questionable "Friends" and a fair chunk worthless family out of my life years ago and have not regretted it.

You know the old saying Forgive and Forget. Well forgive them, and then forget they exist and you'll be better off. I think I've spoken less than 30 min over the last 7 years or so to my brother, disowned my cousins aunts and uncles, and ejected all but a handful of friends from my life. I also ended all my social media crap as well.

Life is so much better without people needlessly farting it up for me.

If I ever feel the need for some drama I can always come here and read for a while.
Couldn't have said it better my self. I decided to cut tie's with these goon's. I really don't need their negativity/stupidity. Life is too short need to enjoy it with out the meaningless drama and bullshit.

I do have to agree about the drama this site entails like a bad episode of Springer/Steve Wilkos/Maury Povich!!!!

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Beff IS NOT the father!

84127897.gif

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I just ate some PB&J for lunch. Washed it down with a glass of milk. Jibbz is kickin' it like it's 1989.

Hit that shit with some Cheetos and you have a meal fit for a king my friend. PB&J&MILK&CHEETOS fo' lyfe!!!

Last edited:

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Those guys sound like really shitty friends.

Also... Anyone remember the Richard Bay Show?

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I'm with you, OP. If you're not sure when to use apostrophes, just use them randomly. Fuck what anyone else says. Don't listen to those grammar Nazis.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
It was a hangover day for me so I wasn't in the mood to eat much but did have some awesome french toast and fresh OJ for breakfast which helped a lot. Took it easy at dinner with just a veggie burger and salad but still kind of hungry so I'm thinking of hitting up one of the bagels in the fridge but I'm not sure what I want to put on it.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Have you ever had two so called friend's that love to talk, comment and critique you behind your back. They also love to give advice to you on all sort's of subject matter and what you should and should not do at all in respect to all aspect's of your life.

Go on. . .

When in fact they have never accomplished anything worth while themselves and seem to fail at anything and everything they have tried their hand at.

Sounds like you're three of a kind.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Sorry, but you guys are forgetting the original, the best:

6fu35Aq.gif

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Dear diary,

this morning I had a family breakfast, my mom made a omelet with sausage and cheese and red peppers, I put that shit in a panini and ate it up with some home made coffee and hashbrowns it sure was swell.

Then I went to work and did my thangs and called my homie Kmart up so we could go drive uptown and get some burritos The burrito spot was sadly closed.

So we then decided this place called Dilallo. They serve their burgers upside down and their speciality there is called a buck burger. Its a burger with tomato, lettuce, red peppers, cheese and a slice of capicolo. I had that with a poutine and a pint of beer.

Then we went back to my neighborhood for an espresso at the italian bar. I haven't been there in a while and saw that the weirdo that used to sell fruits on Clark street was making the coffees here now. I asked what happened to the usual guy, but turned out he passed away. I was sad about this for about five minutes. After I had my double espresso my little brother called me and asked me tag along and go downtown to pick up the homie G-Boy who had just finish his work. We then all went to Orange Julep for more poutine.

It was a swell ole day.

Your pal,

-Doug

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
don't take your friends for granted

eggs benedict, son

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
There are friends, and there are acquaintances.