So does Lizard Lick still take forever to ship stuff?

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I need to get some buttons and gates and crap, but Lizard Lick claims that they're still taking "2 - 3 weeks" to ship stuff.

I'm just worried that it might still take 2 - 3 months for them to ship stuff since I remember them claiming it would only take a month for some people's stuff to get shipped out and it took way longer (back when SFIV was released).

Anyone know approximately how long the wait really is, or of a better place to order?

grandmascrack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I ordered a pair of sticks and 14 buttons and it took 2 days to arrive. Extremely quick in my opinion.

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
Recently did an order and it shipped in under a week. Best place to go for your arcade supplies IMO.

SSS

neo retired
My last two orders have processed relatively quick, even with some items backordered. If you need something, get it now before the next SF4 revision sparks off another arcade stick frenzy.

Supergunner

Kuroko's Training Dummy
they pretty much are caught up now. I think the site says a week to ship, but my last order was a couple weeks ago or so and I e-mailed chad asking him if he had long JLW shafts and not only did he reply right away, but he also shipped my order out the same day.

I love that place.

SSS

neo retired
I ordered 4 LS-32's on 08NOV (they were on backorder), just got them today.

Soniku

Well that's good enough for me then.

Thanks for the replies.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
A little while ago lizard lick posted some note on their site about being super busy and needing time to fill orders. I plan on avoiding lizard lick until he catches up...but based on some posts...he may be caught up.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I bought a few items on Monday and got them on Wednesday. :buttrock:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
A little while ago lizard lick posted some note on their site about being super busy and needing time to fill orders. I plan on avoiding lizard lick until he catches up...but based on some posts...he may be caught up.

He was caught up almost 2 months ago now.

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
pretty fast took a week and a half he told me it would take two weeks just to get the mesh balls since it was a pre order but got it all in a week and a half

also gamingnow.net is very fast as well

Soniku

Yeah, they're crazyfast, I got everything 2 days after I ordered. :D

elixir

NAM-75 Vet
If you live in Asia or Oceania, go with AkihabaraShop, they're great. If you live in America, go with ArcadeShock. If you live in the UK, go with Lizardlick.

FunkyF

n00b
If you live in Asia or Oceania, go with AkihabaraShop, they're great. If you live in America, go with ArcadeShock. If you live in the UK, go with Lizardlick.

I'd rather go with Lizardlick for arcade parts IMO. Better variety and awesome service now that the backlog is gone.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That cab looks mint!!!

I always order from Lizard Lick since the first time I dealth with Chad it has always been a pleasure. I stopped for a while 'cause of the SFIV craze, I honestly didn;t need anything and I had a pretty decent overstock so I didn;t need the services. I can understand what he went through, nobody was expecting something of this magnitude, the best part is something like this can actually happen!

He's all caught up now 'cause I ordered some grease and some other parts and he sent them real quick, also given that it was so quick and that's even after he told me he needed something to get something I needed and even at that it took less than a week to get my order.

I just ordered again 'cause I just realized he's carrying those sixaxis adaptors, it's gonna be sweet I'm gonna turn my Tekken 5 sticks into wireless backward compatible sticks! Pretty inexpensive stick with a semi-decent button layout to kill the time with the PS3. In a couple days I got a notice that my items were being shipped, how fast is that?!

He is carrying a lot more variety lately, is kind of like gamingnow and other places, take into account that I have built sticks, restored cabs, do mods, and other than Happs themselves I rather deal with Chad at LL over anyone else on the business. He was one of the first to make an effort to make these japanese parts easily available to many of us way back and for a long time. Also his prices on Happs parts (Most importantly Industries Lorenzo hardware) are cheaper than HApps themselves.

Take into account he also carries Wico and some other things, he's just a way more complete Arcade Hardware supplier than any I've encountered so far. I'm not sucking ass here, I'm just simply saying that Chad is back on track and you better believe that's the way is gonna stay...until Super Street Fighter IV comes out!...psyched!

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Kinda feel stupid for necro bumping a thread, but there wasn't on in the sellers forum, so I figured I'd do it here because it's the newest thread.

I played an order for some buttons and a stick to swap out my Fightstick that I got off of Buy.com. I ordered it on Friday, it was shipped Saturday and I just got the parts today! Super quick shipping! Thanks much, can't wait to try them out in my new stick!

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Kinda feel stupid for necro bumping a thread, but there wasn't on in the sellers forum, so I figured I'd do it here because it's the newest thread.

I played an order for some buttons and a stick to swap out my Fightstick that I got off of Buy.com. I ordered it on Friday, it was shipped Saturday and I just got the parts today! Super quick shipping! Thanks much, can't wait to try them out in my new stick!

Good to hear they are back to their normal turnaround again. Was thinking about restocking some cab parts and figured they would be over the stick mod craze but wasn't 100% sure.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Bout to order a drop in sanwa for my se stick. I hope they're still speedy!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
i was a little bit skeptical, but they actually shipped out my octo gates really quickly