SOLD!!!! 2 unpopulated VOOT cp's $65 shipped in the US

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I also have 2 unpopulated VOOT cp's for $65 shipped for the pair in the US. ($55 picked up, $75 to Canada PI)

DSCN9502.jpg

=============================

SOLD: pending payment

pretty much brand new. I bought it new and used it 5-6 times tops. I have an astro one so I don't really need this and want something else. Comes with original harness and is fully populated with the original (came new) stuff.

$185 shipped w/ pp fees included. ($160 picked up, $195 to Canada PI)

make me an offer. Got a bow mount foot controlled 40 or 40+ pound thrust trolling motor for trade? with brackets for mounting etc...?? I'll trade the lot straight up. You ship first.

pp only, fees included in both prices, no holding.

Last edited:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
geez i want those VOOT panels, but I don't have the first idea where to even look for the controls for them.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
geez i want those VOOT panels, but I don't have the first idea where to even look for the controls for them.

Yeah, no idea where to get originals. I do know they are just 8 way sticks with triggers and top buttons though. May not have to be the originals if a company like HAPP or someone makes similar sticks. I always wanted to see about hacking Saturn sticks to these, but never looked into it as I never got the actual game.

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
You could probably butcher a set of saturn twin sticks for parts as well.

Great prices and free bump.

Those Sanwa Panels have RG buttons btw. Very hard to get now.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
You could probably butcher a set of saturn twin sticks for parts as well.

Great prices and free bump.

Those Sanwa Panels have RG buttons btw. Very hard to get now.

thanks! Yeah...they are hard to get, lol. I wish there was another way to fund money, but this is an extra that isn't being used and I need some quick cash.

I see you are in the bay. :mr_t:

Bay area members from here that want "pickup" can get the "lot" for $200 out the door. I'd even meet halfway for eastbay and southbay members, as I know that trip sucks, lol. I need this stuff gone by Saturday. If not, it might just go in a box.