** SOLD ** FS: Capcom Power Stick + US XBOX 360, 3 controllers, and a few games

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi everyone,

I've reached a point in my life where I just don't use my XBOX 360 anymore, and I've come to terms with the reality that it's time to move on.

Details:

Xbox 360 Elite console with 120 GB hard drive. I've never broken the seal and it has never had any red ring of death issues. It has the everything you need to play games...speaking of which:

Super street fighter 4
Super street fighter 4 AE
Mortal Kombat
COD Black Ops 1
COD MW3
Blazblue: Continuum Shift* new

come with it. 3 controllers, all with various wear and tear, but they all work fine.

Pictures can be found here:

http://s823.photobucket.com/user/Jambitboom/library/XBOX%20360%20Stuff?sort=3&page=1

the password is "cheese"

I'm asking $99 EDIT: SOLD**

NEW FOR SALE:

*CAPCOM POWER STICK* SOLD****

Japan version with the box and original documents. Great working condition, but it has a few of the stickers put on it that could be easily removed if you don't like them.

Comes with only the SNES cable.

Pictures to be found here:

http://s823.photobucket.com/user/Jambitboom/library/Capcom%20Power%20Stick?sort=3&page=1

Once again, the password is "cheese"

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'll take that Xbox. Are the controllers all first-party? Where are you in MA? Might be able to save the shipping.

Last edited:

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
That power stick is a pretty good stick choice for SNES and NES...glad to see it went to a good home. Who ever bought it...track down those NES cables!!!!

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Bump*

Local pickup offered at $80! I'm going to have to go to the dreaded ebay otherwise, I need this to sell!