(SOLD)FS/FT Sega Blast Citys

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Up for grabs are both of my Sega Blast Citys! I don't really play any 31Kz games so these guys don't get to much use and I want to find them a good home. Im located in North FL. I would rather it be a local sale but Im also capable of setting up shipping with Michelle B.
Spoiler:

I would prefer to work out some sort of trade with someone who has any of the following (Im not afraid of some restoration work):

-Sega NAC
-Neo Geo Candy 29
-Taito Egret 29
-Taito Canary
-Capcom Impress

I will also entertain any reasonable cash offers. Don't bother lowballing me. Ill just post what I paid so you can get an idea of where Im coming from. These were both imports from Japan, to Matsu in Cali, then to FL. I repeat, these are original JP cabs not converts. Iv babied the hell out of these and they are very clean. They were both 1100 after shipping costs. As per Rot's request and forum rules, here is the asking price : 1100USD each.

The Good:
-Have 1 Blast City 2p12lb panel Original Sega
-Have 2 Versus City 1p6lb panels Original Sega
-One chassis is a ms2930 Manual, one is a really rare ms2933 auto
-All doors and lock/keys / coin mechs are original and working 100%
-Everythying is mint expect the small scuffs pictured and the small crack in one of the marquee headers (see pics)
-Beautiful screens, excellent color and life.

The Ugly:
- A few small scuffs in the paint.
- Small crack in one of the marquee headers.

Thanks everyone. I can take pictures of any and everything you might want so don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
Up for grabs are both of my Sega Blast Citys! I don't really play any 31Kz games .....
-One chassis is a ms2930 Manual, one is a really rare ms2933 auto

How are they only 31hz?

Confused as the MS29XX has a pretty sick lo-res picture.

Good luck with your hunt regardless.

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Damn dude, these look slick! I hope they go to a good home!
Thanks!
How are they only 31hz?

Confused as the MS29XX has a pretty sick lo-res picture.

Good luck with your hunt regardless.

Sorry for the confusion, I didn't mean it was only 31Khz, its 15/24/31 all day long! ;) I was just saying I prefer the MS9 and a nice Tosh over the 29xx for strictly 15K.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hi Mr Morris...

I have amended this Sales thread for you: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-Vewlix-F-and-FC-(12-Terminals-)-Taito-Stools

Because you cannot have 2 threads in the same selling forum advertising the same goods...

I appreciate you are selling that thread for Matsu so I have reflected it in the title...

I also would appreciate you putting a CASH price on this sale.... I know you would prefer a trade but it'd be best to place a price on there as well man..

xROTx

PS. As I indicated in the Market Faq.... The Market area is a weird grey zone on the forums and I have adjucated that Morris maybe allowed 2 sales threads in the same forum...

EDIT: Put all complaints in my PM box...

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi Mr Morris...

I have amended this Sales thread for you: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-Vewlix-F-and-FC-(12-Terminals-)-Taito-Stools

Because you cannot have 2 threads in the same selling forum advertising the same goods...

I appreciate you are selling that thread for Matsu so I have reflected it in the title...

I also would appreciate you putting a CASH price on this sale.... I know you would prefer a trade but it'd be best to place a price on there as well man..

xROTx

PS. As I indicated in the Market Faq.... The Market area is a weird grey zone on the forums and I have adjucated that Morris maybe allowed 2 sales threads in the same forum...

EDIT: Put all complaints in my PM box...

Thanks man I appreciate you keeping everything on point. I apologize for making more work for you, I definitely wasn't trying to create any problems for go against any forums rules. I added a price in italics to the OP. Please let me know if I can do anything else!

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Ohhhhh shit I'm in trouble been looking for a cab for sooooo long and this damn thread pops up.