(SOLD)FS:Pioneer 112D Great for 360 ISO's

PCE_Fanboy

n00b
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
SOLD

Has the latest Buffalo FW installed.Here are the speeds after the hack.

icon_baisoku.gif

And here is the beast in a nice USB enclosure...

2epqdj6.jpg

It is a really nice burner, I have used it a few times. Maybe 20 or so as my 111D died on me finally. Well I got this burner for burning 360 games as this is the best burner hands down for 360 ISO's. Just click and burn not book type settings on this one!! And after the hack you can burn DVD+R DL's at a whopping 10X and DVD+R's at 18X. It is also compatible with DVD-RAM after this hack. These drives are getting harder and harder to find now since Pioneer no longer make these bad arse drives. Heck I didn't even see one on Ebay for that matter and since I am broke and in need of some cash I am parting ways with it as I no longer have a 360 and a 8X burner in my laptop. It comes with the USB enclosure that can be used for this drive or used as an external HDD enclousre as well. These are no longer sold so get it while it here as even Ebay doesn't have any of these bad boys in stock, let alone one with a Buffalo FW like this as it really opens up your drive.

Introduction
Burn, watch, listen: Pioneer gives you all three options with the DVR-112D DVD burner. Multi-format compatibility with all CD and DVD media including dual layer DVDs gives you the widest choice of media for your project.

The Liquid Crystal Tilt/Blur Compensator balances warped discs for better writing and playback quality. Quiet Drive Technology reduces the noise level of audio and video playback while also delivering increased writing reliability.

This high speed drive writes at 18X to DVD±R, 10X to Dual Layer DVD±R and 40X to CD-R giving you time to do other tasks.
Highlights
Versatile DVD Burner
The Pioneer DVR-112D DVD burner enables users to burn any DVD+R/-R or DVD+RW/-RW disc and supports the dual-layer function allowing up to 8.5GB data to be burned and saved on a single dual-layer disc. Burn your own DVD/VCD movies or backup data with ease!
18X Ultra High Writing Speed
With advanced burning technology, the Pioneer DVR-112D DVD burner delivers ultra high DVD+R/-R writing speed of 18X. The super fast burning speed enables users to write a whole DVD+R/-R disc in only 6 minutes!
Quiet Drive Technology
With Pioneer's Quiet Drive Technology, enjoy music and movies with reduced drive noise when the disc is spinning. The technology enhances reliability when burning a CD or DVD.
Liquid Crystal Tilt/Blur Compensator
The Pioneer DVR-112D DVD burner features a Liquid Crystal Tilt/Blur Compensator which employs an anti-blur and tilt-offset mechanism to increase the accuracy and reliability in disc reading and writing performance. With the wonderful compensator, reading and writing warped discs will be a snap.

Asking $60 o.b.o shipped with enclosure

Last edited: