(SOLD!) G4 iBook

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Recently replaced this with a MacBook Pro. I've used it regularly since I bought it refurbished from Apple back around '05. I've taken really good care of it and have never had any issues with it.

Here are the specs: 14-inch display (4:3), 1.42 GHz PPC, 1.5GB DDR SDRAM (maxed out), 60GB HDD, SuperDrive. Currently running OS X 10.4.

Case has normal wear on it (light scuffs on the outside). It's missing two of the rubber feet from the underside, but these are replaceable if it bothers you (check eBay). No scratches on the screen. I replaced the keyboard this past year as some of the keys started getting flakey, so the keys have a nice firm feel and the keyboard itself is extremely clean. I've got the original keyboard which I'll throw in just in case you need any replacement keys in the future.

I've got all the original software/paperwork that came with it, no box however. I've also got a VGA adapter for it so you can run an external screen. I ran it like this from my desktop as a dual screen setup. You can't run an expanded screen out of the box, but you can with third party freeware, which is what I did. I've also got a firewire cable or two that I can throw in as they are of no use with my new MacBook (different connection). Battery is original, so it doesn't hold much of a charge at all. Portability is currently limited to where you can reach a plug.

Looking to get $225 + shipping. If interested, PM me.

UPDATE: Here are the pics. Note the discoloration to the left of the trackpad... this is actual and not a shadow. Just wear from where my hand would rest while using it. I'm a heavy shortcut user, so my thumb constantly hovers over the command key. This is a fresh install BTW, that's why the OS isn't fully updated.

ibook00.jpg
ibook01.jpg
ibook02.jpg
ibook03.jpg
ibook04.jpg
ibook05.jpg
ibook06.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions. And I will consider trades, but can't think of much else I'd be interested in other than a PS3. Just let me know what you have.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
grrr.. why are you selling this when I have no money?

Interested in a trade?

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
And sold!

Thanks to the interested parties who PM'd me.

Last edited: