(SOLD) Large Atari Lynx bundle

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
(Sold $635 Shipped)

Really hate to sell this but i need the extra money. If you are looking for a fully consolized Atari Lynx 2 this is it. This unit has been modded with x2 DB-15 3 row for VGA out and for an external controller. The system itself is in n/mint condition it has had all new internal components installed. Mcwill LCD, full recap, Voltage reg, new speaker, new flex circuit, new rubber contacts for buttons, new clear screen. Also have original manual Atari poster for system.

The external controller modded for it is a new Jaguar controller specifically to play Ninja Gaiden with 3 buttons instead of the option button to grab bars with. The lower half phone pad has a matching color plastic block off plate. All aspects of this mod Lynx & controller look pro i done all the enclosure work and the controller plastic mods myself.

Also have a clear 3 part acrylic display stand for the Lynx with "Lynx" logo etched into the lower part of acrylic.

New AC adapter

Games included: (have manuals for all except Double Dragon. The Ninja Gaiden manual is a poster that folds out this particular poster is a color copy.) A good majority of my games were bought from BestElectronics out of California and he does this on some stuff. Also i have 14 of the 19 total games with the DS cases with custom insert artwork done. Two cases are blank these particular cutsom Nintendo DS cases that fit the Lynx games retooled by "Customgamecases". So 16 custom DS cases inclued 14 have the artwork/ insert for them.

Toki (case & insert)
Elvira Pinball Jam (case & insert)
Ninja Gaiden (case & insert) manual is a copy
Ninja Gaiden 3 (case & insert)
Rygar (case & insert)
Switchblade 2 (case & insert)
Rampage (case & insert)
Double Dragon (case & insert) no manual
Rampart (case 7 insert)
Dracula (case & insert)
Gates of Zendocon (case & insert)
Xybots (case & insert)
Dirty Larry (case & insert)
Chips Challenge (case & insert)
Zarlor Mercenary (case no insert)
Xenophobe (case no insert)

These games are just cart & manual

Kung Food
Pit Fighter
Lemmings

i can send all the pics you need just pm me and i can text them to you no problem..

Last edited:

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Throw in a few used jockstraps, and there's a fella here who somehow will blow in his pants when he sees your listing.

Ghaleon

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ve played a Lynx twice in my life, looking forward to seeing what is all about on my beautiful VGA monitor!

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I ve played a Lynx twice in my life, looking forward to seeing what is all about on my beautiful VGA monitor!

Mine was stolen from me in high school. Fuckers were borrowing it and playing it and it never got back to me.