SOLD: Last Resort MVS cart

Black_Tiger

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The game is no longer available.

Last Resort MVS cart: $70 + shipping by Canada Post or will trade for Magician Lord MVS.

abbd.jpg

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Imho, I think LR is the better of the two, over all.

But, considering NEO is going through Tulip-mania, and Magician Lord is the new "IT Game" right now, and Reto-gaming (the early games in the library) seem to be in Vogue right now, I'd say it's a fair trade.

BOL BT.

Black_Tiger

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Imho, I think LR is the better of the two, over all.

But, considering NEO is going through Tulip-mania, and Magician Lord is the new "IT Game" right now, and Reto-gaming (the early games in the library) seem to be in Vogue right now, I'd say it's a fair trade.

BOL BT.

Thanks. :) I know that Last Resort has more legitimate value, but it came with the Omega console I just bought and I already have an unaltered version on my multi-cart. If I find a copy of Magician Lord to buy first, I'll likely just keep Last Resort and get it a Shockbox.

If you're interested in selling last resort I'd buy it.

I'll let you know if I end up deciding to just sell it. :)

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can find it the CD version of Magician Lord will set you back a lot less and I prefer it over the MVS version due to the soundtrack.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Pretty soon you'll start seeing people turning Magician Lord homecarts into mvs conversion.

Black_Tiger

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If you can find it the CD version of Magician Lord will set you back a lot less and I prefer it over the MVS version due to the soundtrack.

Yeah I know, I have a Neo Geo CD but want to finally play the original version of the game at home with proper sound. I could never hear it properly at noisy arcades.

Already started.

Seriously? :( I hope the fad over the MVS version dies out soon then.

Last edited:

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Seriously? :( I hope the fad over the MVS version dies out soon then.

Nothing large scale yet; but people are doing the reverse conversion here and there. Given the price differential and the fact that it is getting harder to find even if you don't mind paying the going rate; expect the practice to accelerate unless the boom goes bust soon.