SOLD: MVS 4-Slot Board / FFree: MVS Extras

Flavor

Saver,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
It's all gone. There's nothing more to see here.

FOR SALE
I sold my 4-Slot Candy Cab, but the buyer didn't want the 4-Slot board. That means that I now have a 4-Slot MVS board to sell. I am asking SOLD for it and that includes shipping to the continental US.

Here's a picture of the board in the (now sold) 4-slot cab.
4-Slot_1_small.JPG

You can find some more pictures of it here.
http://www.personal.triticom.com/~erm/Arcade/MVSextras/

FOR FREE (mostly)
I also have some MVS extras that have been collecting dust. Here's a picture of them.
MVS_Extras_small.jpg

Note that the Metal Slug X mini-marquee is actually a color print. Otherwise, I think they're all original. Also, one of the FF3 sets is in Spanish. You can find better/larger pictures here. http://www.personal.triticom.com/~erm/Arcade/MVSextras/

RULES: Please read these before trying to claim some freebies.
- Please only ask for a set for a single game.
- In this thread, please post about the specific set that you want, so others can see that you've claimed it. I would also like some sort of proof that you own the actual MVS cart that the extras belong to. I'll probablly ask for a picture of the cart via e-mail or something. I will post what has been taken (and probablly what remains) later.
- I will only ship to the continental US. I will send you the extra set that you have claimed, and I will pay for the shipping.
- Here's the part that makes it not completely "free." If you are pleased with what you've received, I ask that you send one of my daughters something that you think that they would like. One of them is 3 years old, and the other is 9 weeks old. I'll give you their name and address, and you can send it directly to them. I do not want to list examples of things that they would like, because I want it to be interesting and a surprise. I am not expecting you to go out and buy something for them, but that's up to you. Perhaps you (or your sibling/wife/friend) has something that you no longer use that you think would make one of my daughters smile. Perhaps you're creative and you can make something for them. It could be perishable, funny, beautiful, living, intangible, etc. It's completely your call. If it works out, I will try to post the results (like maybe a picture or a description) of the girl's reaction here.

I hope that makes sense. I reserve the right to change the rules at any time.

CLAIMED
Generic MVS Marquee: J69
Metal Slug Mini-Marquee+Flyers (1 of 2): KGX2
English Fatal Fury 3: bdlou
Neo Driftout: vwlunatic
Street Hoop: Dingo69869

STILL AVAILABLE
NOTHING

Last edited:

J69

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
dibs on the generic mvs MM please.

It should cost about $1.50 in an envelope to the UK. Let me know if you want the money. thanks

Flavor

Saver,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
J69 said:
dibs on the generic mvs MM please.

It should cost about $1.50 in an envelope to the UK. Let me know if you want the money. thanks

Ahh, yes. I forgot about those. I'd like to keep one of them for myself just in case. I don't mind keeping the uglier one, though, since there's a fair chance I won't use it. I also didn't consider shipping the extras overseas. That kinda messes up my scheme a bit.

I'll send it to you if you play by my rules and send something to one of my daughters. Though, I am going to ammend my rules and only allow continental US from now on.

J69

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Flavor said:
Ahh, yes. I forgot about those. I'd like to keep one of them for myself just in case. I don't mind keeping the uglier one, though, since there's a fair chance I won't use it. I also didn't consider shipping the extras overseas. That kinda messes up my scheme a bit.

I'll send it to you if you play by my rules and send something to one of my daughters. Though, I am going to ammend my rules and only allow continental US from now on.

:eek_2:

like what ?

J69

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
oh ok. Il have a hunt around then :D il pm you my address later. thanks

bdlou

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'd like the English Fatal Fury 3 set if it's available. I'm sure I can find something fun for your girls. Let me know via PM. Thanks!

Dingo69869

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Free Stuff

I'm interested in the Street Hoop artset/mini marquee.....is it still available? If so, DIBS....

Let me know, thanks....
Steve