SOLD: New Net City Cabinet

SuperPang

Cham Cham's Espresso,
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
This was one of the last brand new (NOS) Naomi Universal cabinets from SEGA, converted by AndyGeezer to New Net City style with all original artwork and proper Japanese legs etc. It has a Sanwa PFX flat tri-sync monitor. I will also include a Konami JVS-JAMMA so you can play all your JAMMA stuff!

Apart from one or two minor touched in transport scrapes to the base paintwork (see pics) it looks literally brand new. Everything works perfectly and it has only had very light use by one careful owner. The monitor is burn free and gives a crisp, colourful picture. Convergence is good, slightly off at the corners and the geometry is out a little. I've localized it to the top right corner with some tweaking but you might get it better. Fairly normal issues for these monitors by all accounts.

I'm looking for £1,000, which is £500 less than I paid. You will not find a better condition cab anywhere.

Collection from York or I know a guy who should be able to deliver to most of the country for around £85.
I will only ship overseas if you arrange it and at your risk.

Slideshow

Last edited: