(SOLD) Pc Engine Duo-R For Sale Good Condition

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi I have a Pc Engine Duo-R for sale. It's in good condition.

It's from my own collection and has been stored in my house in a protected place and with plenty of protection as well as being in both a pet and smoke free environment.

The Pc Engine Duo-R comes complete with the original Nec power supply and also AV leads as well as the original Duo-R controller. It's all been tested and works fine.

The Duo-R hasn't had that much use as I mainly used one of my other cd systems to play game cds.

I will post a picture here tomorrow when there's daylight in order to get a picture with natural light.

The Duo-R itself hasn't any yellowing on the console which can sometimes happen to lighter coloured consoles. However the Duo-R lighter coloured controller has some yellowing. This can be removed though with links on this forum and on the PcEngineFX forum as well I think. The controller though still has the protection sticker on it though on the front on the light blue part.

£100 + 4% Paypal fees. I hear the fee can also be paid if the buyer sends the payment as a 'gift'.

+ £10 shipping in the Uk.

If the item is shipped plenty of protection will be used as well as insurance.

I'm based in the Uk. However I can ship abroad if anyone was interested but the shipping will be more. I could get a quote if anyone abroad was interested. However I will do it at cost price shipping and as cheaply as possible with insurance.

Last edited:

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Picture of setup;

picture.php

pngo

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi.
I would be happy to buy this system if it is still available. I am sending you a PM.
Thanks

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi yeah I still have it. I have some games as well if you're interested.

Last edited:

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I forgot to say if you were interested I could get a shipping quote to Paris if that's your location. Like I said in the ad above plenty of protection would be used as well as insurance.

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi ok I've looked into the shipping rates but they're quite expensive for full tracking (tracking number) with insurance for Europe. I could look at a few other options which I'll do asap but it will take a little time. Not only that but we have bad snowfall over here (worst for about 25 years+) so any shipping maybe delayed for a bit until the snow goes and it isn't going anywhere at the moment and may not for a bit?

On an alternative note I could get around some of the shipping costs above but you'd have to pay me via a bank transfer I think. I think you could do this from Paris and the charges shouldn't be very high but you'd have to look into that to be sure with your bank etc.

Also not trying to be offensive and I know I'm the seller here but you seem to have only just joined the forum. I haven't got a massive feedback rating either but a few and I have some history on this forum. I'm not saying you but I know some buyers can also con sellers. Not me - I've read a few things. I also have an ebay account with good feedback for some reassurance and I am a genuine seller. Open and honest sellers can be taken advantage of by more dishonest and basically conmen posing as buyers. Again I'm not saying you necessarily but it does happen.

pngo

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am ok to transfer the money through bank transfer, if you give me your iban.
I know snow has been around and I am ok to wait for a few days. I have registered to answer your ad, is it ok with you?

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi ok. I guess you really don't know over the Internet and from abroad etc. The iban maybe ok.

If you give me your name, address and postal code via PM Private Message I can get a quote from a postal courier. It should be fairly quick (even with the snow hopefully) with insurance. It's just that I need to enter this information to get the quote. I won't know for sure until I've done it but I maybe able to ship the console to you for about £20. As soon as you send the PM with your address details I will see if I can get the quote, and then I'll post back here with the cost.

If you're still interested and if this is ok send the PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can when I've got the quote.

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi again I know I said above that I sent you the pm reply but I was just saying in it that I'd just been filling in the postal forms online and that it was asking me for a telephone number for you the receiver and it wouldn't let me continue without one. Do you have one?

I've also sent you another pm about something else.

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
(Sold) Pc Engine Duo-R For Sale Good Condition

This was sold a bit back.

Thanks everyone for your input, help and support.

Hi I have a Pc Engine Duo-R for sale. It's in good condition.

It's from my own collection and has been stored in my house in a protected place and with plenty of protection as well as being in both a pet and smoke free environment.

The Pc Engine Duo-R comes complete with the original Nec power supply and also AV leads as well as the original Duo-R controller. It's all been tested and works fine.

The Duo-R hasn't had that much use as I mainly used one of my other cd systems to play game cds.

I will post a picture here tomorrow when there's daylight in order to get a picture with natural light.

The Duo-R itself hasn't any yellowing on the console which can sometimes happen to lighter coloured consoles. However the Duo-R lighter coloured controller has some yellowing. This can be removed though with links on this forum and on the PcEngineFX forum as well I think. The controller though still has the protection sticker on it though on the front on the light blue part.

£100 + 4% Paypal fees. I hear the fee can also be paid if the buyer sends the payment as a 'gift'.

+ £10 shipping in the Uk.

If the item is shipped plenty of protection will be used as well as insurance.

I'm based in the Uk. However I can ship abroad if anyone was interested but the shipping will be more. I could get a quote if anyone abroad was interested. However I will do it at cost price shipping and as cheaply as possible with insurance.