(SOLD) Pc Engine Gunhed + SuperGrafx Ghouls 'N Ghosts / Daimakaimura Loose For sale

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi I have Gunhed for the Pc Engine and Ghouls 'N Ghosts / Daimakaimura for the SuperGrafx.

Both are loose without the box or manual but are in good condition. They've also both been tested and work fine.

I'm based in the Uk. However I can ship abroad if anyone was interested but the shipping will be a bit more. However I will do it at cost price shipping and as cheaply as possible. I have shipped games like this to the USA and because the items are quite small and light for complete boxed games let alone loose ones, the shipping cost for each game is quite low. I also provide protection for games when I ship them. I will also combine shipping if anyone wanted more than one game.

Pc Engine Gunhed £10 + shipping (see above)
SuperGrafx Ghouls 'N Ghosts / Daimakaimura £10 + shipping (see above)

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
How much to ship to the US? Also are both loose or just g+g?

Last edited:

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi both are loose. Shipping to the US would be about £3 each or £4 for both.

Last edited:

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi ok I'll send you a pm. If the Duo-r deal doesn't go through I'll keep you posted. I was going to say that before but I didn't want to give anyone the wrong impression over that or any misunderstandings etc.

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi again I couldn't find the link to send you a private message so I'll email you instead if that's ok. Not sure if that's to do with your settings or if you don't want that feature.

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Pc Engine Gunhed + Pc Engine SuperGrafx Ghouls 'N Ghosts / Daimakaimura Loose Both Sold

Both of these were sold a bit back.

Thanks everyone for your input, help and support.

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Pc Engine Gunhed + Pc Engine SuperGrafx Ghouls 'N Ghosts / Daimakaimura Loose Both Sold

Both of these were sold a bit back.

Thanks everyone for your input, help and support.

Hi I have Gunhed for the Pc Engine and Ghouls 'N Ghosts / Daimakaimura for the SuperGrafx.

Both are loose without the box or manual but are in good condition. They've also both been tested and work fine.

I'm based in the Uk. However I can ship abroad if anyone was interested but the shipping will be a bit more. However I will do it at cost price shipping and as cheaply as possible. I have shipped games like this to the USA and because the items are quite small and light for complete boxed games let alone loose ones, the shipping cost for each game is quite low. I also provide protection for games when I ship them. I will also combine shipping if anyone wanted more than one game.

Pc Engine Gunhed £10 + shipping (see above)
SuperGrafx Ghouls 'N Ghosts / Daimakaimura £10 + shipping (see above)