SOLD, thanks for looking

Neogeofan12

Banned
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I will also entertain with offers for trades so don't be afraid to ask what you got for trade. Keep this in mind that I usually like:

CPS1/CPS2 Capcom games that's not a fighting game.
Shmups (duh)
Konami stuff.

Or it's much better to just PM me with something, I might bite. :P

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 88.2%
15   2   0
I wasn't sure, because I know when I sold Do Donpachi there was apparently a big difference between the two, I'm still not sure what, just that the JP version sold for a lot more.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Dodon jp is more difficult, it loops on default to find the actual true last boss and the bombs do not replenish at the end of each stage unlike the US version which is much easier.

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 88.2%
15   2   0
Dodon jp is more difficult, it loops on default to find the actual true last boss and the bombs do not replenish at the end of each stage unlike the US version which is much easier.

Ahhh, did not know that. Thanks for the info :D

Still have it. :)

The more I look at your thread the more I tell myself I need this game, and that's no good, I need to save for a candy, lol.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Save for the candy! Strikers 1945 II can be found easy enough later on, I guarantee it! If you can't find it you can borrow mine while you find one.

Sorry NGF12 don't mean to steer away a possible sale, but we gotta fill the quota for the MASS crew candy GB. At that excellent low price you should have no problem selling the board soon enough though.

Last edited:

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Great seller/trader here folks and some good deals on some classic side scrollers!

Oh, that Rastan is tempting....:drool_2: