Sold to norton9478.....Who happens to be a great Buyer!!

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
Hey guys my dumb self forgot to mention that the board has no feet....my new board was shipped to carey w/o em so i had to use them for mine....some pics are coming up now though:

Mv1
MV1 2
MV1 3
MV1 4
MV1 5

Last edited:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Hitmanxlt said:
Hey guys my dumb self forgot to mention that the board has no feet....my new board was shipped to carey w/o em so i had to use them for mine....some pics are coming up now though:

Mv1
MV1 2
MV1 3
MV1 4
MV1 5

3 and 5 are dead links and one has a nasty ass V.60 in the picture....MAKE IT GO AWAY MOMMY!

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
Links should be fixed....sorry bout that guys...wsftp decided it didn't wanna upload a couple of pics...

and yea the v60 is the roomates....what a sellout bastard he is..

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Hitmanxlt said:
and yea the v60 is the roomates....what a sellout bastard he is..

I had one up until recently. The dman antenna broke off in my pocket. Now I have a Nokia 3560, atleast now I get polyphonic ringtones and custom backgrounds....I now have an all Neo Geo cell phone :D

cdurant

Quiz Detective
Buy with confidence, Hunter is an awesome trade/ seller. I have seen this 1 slot personally and the 1 slot is in great condition and squeaky clean.

Also if anyone needs PCB feet you can get them from Bob at http://www.therealbobroberts.com

O

oceanvein

bump cause your a ass, that better?

Last edited:

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
Damnit....I'll give this Motherboard to the person that gets aaron lewis banned off of this site forever...