Some combos in SVC Chaos

LlorensBlood

Mr. Big's Thug
Hello everybody, i'm playing this game since a few months and i had tried to do the same movements that the CPU uses to beat me almost every round, but i can't do the same. Impossible! What can i do?

For me, there are two types of combos i saw, used by the CPU:

- I saw Iori make a typical combo :down::downf::forw::downf::down::downb::back:+:C: but just before ending it, he make three extra movements: one cut (punch), another cut (punch) and a final movement, a diagonal big blue light against the player.

- The second "hidden combo", i saw Choi Bounge doing this: when i hit him, he stopped this hit, and suddenly the screen appeared black and he began to make several cuts in the air, but against me again. By the way, i treid to do the same (stop the hit and hit the opponent) but i know only stop the hit pressing :C:+:D:button at the same time, nothing more...

help! i'm sure that every fighter can do the same that Iori or Choi.

Thank you!

Edit: I put the post here, not in "Game Play" forum because i don't know if it's a bug or a glitch, as i saw in "general discussion", sorry

Last edited:

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
hey llorens,

That Iori movement was implemented in KOF 2000 as a stand alone "super special movement" but then they decided to add it as a special to follow "Shiki Ya Otome" in KOF 2001. So to perform it you need to wait for the "Shiki Ya Otome" to be over, 1 special bar and time correctly the following moves :qcf::qcf::qcf::qcf: :A: + :C:

The Choi movement could be a "counter" super special as I like to call them, like the ones you would expect from Kasumi from KOF or Freeman from Garou... But I'm not sure about that one :lol:

Last edited: