Somebody ban this faggot already.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
:keke:

First off, here are some things that will not be revealed.

- The name or location of my source.
- Who currently owns the first copy.
- What I am working on right now, which may blow some of you guys away again.
- All of the people I needed to be on board with me, unless they want to be named.
- Who purchases the second copy, unless they want to be known.

Humm 5000 dollars deposit non-refundable... humm

:keke: ( déjà vue ? )

ATOMIKWAVE

For fuck's sake. Why is he still able to post? I wouldn't be surprised if he actually received some PMs for this. Somebody do something please. I told you about this guy months ago.

Read this message pls: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-8-1-14-quot&p=3760626&viewfull=1#post3760626

Last edited:

BeefJerky

If You Can Read This You're Mentally Ill
20 Year Member

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Piece of crap bootlegger should be burned at the stake using his own boots as fuel.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The mods should just ghost bitches like this.

The idiots will just think they're being ignored rather than make another account.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yep, saw this shit on the neo geo for life fb group today. Sucka needs to get GOT.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Why ban...

I find a simple war room lock is much more convenient... I can be persuaded to change my mind...

My paypal address is... oh wait...

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Thanks Rot. As long as he can't sell his counterfeits by PMs, it's all good.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Why ban...

I find a simple war room lock is much more convenient... I can be persuaded to change my mind...

My paypal address is... oh wait...

xROTx

Can you ban lamuna again? His faggotry is ruining the board.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Can you ban lamuna again? His faggotry is ruining the board.

I must confess... Blackflag aka. Lamuna is becoming a more annoying version of Lonesage...

..I say this because at least Lonesage knew that he was being a pain most of the time... I also found some sort of charm to his posts...

I feel a few more posts will push Lamuna into the RED again...

xROTx

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
While on the subject, you should toss JAPJAC into the warroom. He is cluttering up the news/general sections with his pointless shit.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
While on the subject, you should toss JAPJAC into the warroom. He is cluttering up the news/general sections with his pointless shit.

Yeah I have to agree. The guy is a serious attention whore.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
His bloated ego wouldn't fit in the warroom.

He'd be a perfect fit, and he should get a custom rank like "JAPJAC is the FIRST KNOWN Bubbles & Squeak eating Faggot in the War Room".

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK lads... just saying that you're all getting a tad TOO enthusiastic about these war room locks and general mob behaviour...

...I appreciate some of these coonts can be annoying but well... it makes NG.com the way it is....

The flipper/scammer I sent to the war room earlier in the week... well.. fucker deserved it....

JapJac is just annoying... and well it doesn't seem he wants to scam anyone atm.... just saying lads...

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
OK lads... just saying that you're all getting a tad TOO enthusiastic about these war room locks and general mob behaviour...

...I appreciate some of these coonts can be annoying but well... it makes NG.com the way it is....

xROTx

I have to agree with this. Leave me something to perfect my photoshop skillz on for fuck's sake :lolz:

I'll never be as good as Mikey but I need to keep the photoshop trollin' going while he's away. This is neo-geo.com.

Never forget.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Dude in the original post is a bootlegger and needed to get got. Japjac is just full of shit and deserves to be mocked.