Sony Commercial

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
The price cut happened a while ago so i guess this is old , but first time ive seen it.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
well eff me then cause in my mind i did do a search. and if i did do a search it would have been for sony ps3 . WTF is live long play who searches for that crap.
regardless this forums need more repost as it seems the trollbox has slowed it down a bit

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
No need to be an asshole - it's hard to keep up with all the threads. Not everybody lives on this site, you know, Mr. 14,974 who's been on here less time than me posts.

I've never seen the ad either, and I think it's awesome too

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
No need to be an asshole - it's hard to keep up with all the threads. Not everybody lives on this site, you know, Mr. 14,974 who's been on here less time than me posts.

I've never seen the ad either, and I think it's awesome too
holy shit calm down kiddo, I figured the first sentence would have been taken for the obvious joking tone that it represented.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Is that actually David Hayter playing Snake there, or just his voice dubbed over an actor? That was weird. Got a chuckle out of it, though.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
If I was video production inclined I'd love to do a spoof with Neo Geo characters. Similar concept, then they start chanting for ROT ROT ROT ROT, and then *BAM* a picture of a naked asian holding two AES carts smoking a cigar...

There would be a few shots of the 25k rug too....and 'K would have a NGF.com stamp on his face....just for kicks

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Really liked that vid. Some of the characters were a bit off, but in the end, it pleased my gaming side.
I wish my name was Michael so I could enjoy it more. :(

aria

Former Moderator
I saw it yesterday and spread it to friends because there's a USC football player (#43, historically associated with Troy Polamalu) in the background starting at 1:45 --no doubt some key people on this shoot were alumni of the film school.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
It's kind of silly that Sony pictures is having such issues with the Uncharted movie, the director problem, and the casting choices; just use the guy from this commercial! He looked and sounded perfect for the role; problem solved!
Cole was really cool too, enough to make me want to give Infamous a second chance.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
It's kind of silly that Sony pictures is having such issues with the Uncharted movie, the director problem, and the casting choices; just use the guy from this commercial! He looked and sounded perfect for the role; problem solved!

Nolan North's voice was dubbed in. I would see that movie (with dub) day one.
Never noticed Chell the first time.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Haven't seen that ad on tv yet but it is a damn fine one

Also for the Uncharted movie Nathan Fillion or nothing