SONY PSP: WHO CAN HELP ME !!!PLEASE!!!

DanJi

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Guys,

I know this is maybe a strange thread but this is my last chance... I'm located in Austria / Europe and as you all know the PSP release is far far away... so I thought to get an US version so I decided to contact my friends cousin in Washington to buy me one but two days before the rlz he broke his leg and he has to stay in bed for the next four weeks :( this is really bad shit - for both of us :annoyed: so I thought maybe someone else, a very nice and trusty person, can get me one... and which place is better for searching than the neogeo.com community ;)

so.... is there someone who can help out a sad gamer fanatic and neogeo lover?

I'm looking for the following stuff:

1 x Sony PSP Pack (maybe from the 1 million)
1 x Wipeout Pure
1 x Lumines
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would immediatly send the money (355$ incl. EMS shipping) via PayPal and some bonus - this could be some money or some video gaming stuff (please make me an offer how much money or what stuff you looking for)
or there would be another possibilty - I would trade in my MINTY MINT Garou: Mark Of The Wolves AES JAP... I already made pics, plz msg and I will send them to you... but this game is absolutly flawless and in really perfect conditon.... its hard but I have this game on DC too so its okay :)

if anyone can do me this really BIG BIG favor plz PM me, thx much in advance!!!

Best Regards,
Mathias

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What kind of "extras" are you thinking of, Mathias? I'm not inclined to pick one up for myself just yet, but I'd probably be willing to play errand boy if the motivation was good. :)

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I would get one for you because Frys has plenty, but they are only in bundles (ugh, its an accessory bundle, without games) its like $320 + tax for the psp, a pelican power brick (i just bought one, lets you charge the psp twice on the go), and some other accessories (like screen protector, and some other stuff that I forget of. Thats the smallest pack. I would be willing to pick one up for you at cost + shipping. No extra things needed.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Fox1 said:
I would get one for you because Frys has plenty, but they are only in bundles (ugh, its an accessory bundle, without games) its like $320 + tax for the psp, a pelican power brick (i just bought one, lets you charge the psp twice on the go), and some other accessories (like screen protector, and some other stuff that I forget of. Thats the smallest pack. I would be willing to pick one up for you at cost + shipping. No extra things needed.

The Fry's in Sunnyvale is offerring the PSP with 3 games for $339

At least thats what they were advertising in store, a couple of days ago.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Oh really? I only mentioned the accessory bundle because every freaking game is sold out (the good ones anyway) Lumines, I got the last Ridge Racer, Twisted Metal. There is no shortage of psps, but games and memory sticks yea heh

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Fox1 said:
Oh really? I only mentioned the accessory bundle because every freaking game is sold out (the good ones anyway) Lumines, I got the last Ridge Racer, Twisted Metal. There is no shortage of psps, but games and memory sticks yea heh

Their probably all out now, but Fry's Sunnyvale had a ton of games.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
If you want, I can get you everything you've listed. PM me if you want to arrange something. I've helped many overseas people with things, so just make another thread if you want any references.

DanJi

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thx much to all replies... really nice from you all to help a poor EU gamer ;)

My request was already filled by HighLander67 who did a really awesome job - kudos to this buddy - this guy really rocks :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Again thx to all again - can't wait to ge my handy on this nasty thing :drool_2: