SOTM SEPT ScoreBoard: Pulstar (mainstage) & Dimahoo (sideroom)

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Decided to do a run of Pulstar between plays of Zupapa!

Beelzebub - 687,540 - Stage 6

Pulstar score Beelzebub - 687,540 - Stage 6.png

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Not bad dude! I still haven’t gotten past stage5 :angry:

Chempop

~bump~ for no activity in a week :angry:

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
~bump~ for no activity in a week :angry:

I actually played a bit of Dimahoo this past weekend, but didn't do too well. Still learning the game, though I did finally get a 1mil+ score! :p

Beelzebub - 1,138,000 - Stage 3 - 27 - Miyamoto

Beelzebub - 1,138,000 - Stage 3 - 27 - Miyamoto.png

Chempop

Nice! Street cred for trying! :vik:

Protip, try completing Food and Shoes on stage 1, and you should be able to hit the extend at 2million on stage 2.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Pulstar - 124760 - Stage 2

Still working on this one...

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Pulstar - 124760 - Stage 2

Still working on this one...

Scrub. I'll grab my cart from storage this weekend... Still have a week left. I can kick stage 2's butt-hole wide open, though. ;)

Chempop

Beezlzebub, are you using a separate button programed for rapid-auto fire than the 1 shot/charge button? It looks like Panda is in his video, correct me if I’m mistaken.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Beezlzebub, are you using a separate button programed for rapid-auto fire than the 1 shot/charge button? It looks like Panda is in his video, correct me if I'm mistaken.

Nope, no auto fire for me. I don't know if Panda is using auto fire in the video or not though. I can get the bar up there pretty quickly manually myself.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Beezlzebub, are you using a separate button programed for rapid-auto fire than the 1 shot/charge button? It looks like Panda is in his video, correct me if I’m mistaken.

I don't use auto fire, that's me pressing the button like a boss.

Chempop

I’m still struggling with the second half of stage 5. I’m used to playing games where you have to destroy everything, not just tactically avoid enemies and survive.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Scrub. I'll grab my cart from storage this weekend... Still have a week left. I can kick stage 2's butt-hole wide open, though. ;)

157040 but I still died on the stage 2 boss. :(

Chempop

Two more days folks!

Who is in charge for Oct, time to step up with a voting thread.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Two more days folks!

Who is in charge for Oct, time to step up with a voting thread.

Looking at the Sotm/Botm interest thread it actually doesn't look like there's a nominee for October. So when I get home from work I'll throw up an impromptu Sotm vote thread.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Two more days folks!

It's an absolute shame that i don't turn my cabs for almost one month now. I think i will get off my lazy ass and will try some Dimahoo punishment...

Chempop

Don not feel bad, almost no one here plays video games. It is all about DAT HOARDING!!!

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Don not feel bad, almost no one here plays video games. It is all about DAT HOARDING!!!

The sadest thing is that it's kind of true :lolz:

Played a couple of credits and have a miserable score to upload. I have NO IDEA what i'm doing and i have no clue how to collect the food and shoes sets as you said a few posts ago.

Chempop

The sadest thing is that it's kind of true :lolz:

Played a couple of credits and have a miserable score to upload. I have NO IDEA what i'm doing and i have no clue how to collect the food and shoes sets as you said a few posts ago.

The fastest way to get food and shoes are from the little green tanks all over stage 1. Start with a lvl 2 charge shot, then keep deploying magic and killing them with A DIFFERENT lvl magic deployed (I go, 2, 7, 6, 5, 4, 8) and then I typically have both full sets of Food and Shoes, and tons of Axes, as well.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Sadly, i missed this opportunity to learn from the best...

Anyway, here is the result from yesterday's try:

_rm_ - 1,756,110 - Stage 4 - 39 - Solo Bang

8oGHlXCl.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Kidpanda - 1,027,230 - All
Did this one on my AES copy, I don't think I beat BBH's score, I can only surmise that he shot literally everything, I missed about 20 enemies which may account for some of the points. The last two stages are bullet stages through and through, if you're not fully powered up, forget about it. Strangely enough the last two bosses are surprisingly easy compared to others. Anyhoo, i love this game still even though it is absolutely brutal. Was a fun month that let me really get alot of practice in on the game.

Up080De.jpg

Chempop

Nice score panda, but unfortunately I am not going to be able to count it because you have been disqualified for posting a fake score already. Good effort though.

:p

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Great score Panda, and grats on the 1CC! :D

I tried a couple more runs and was playing like crap, I might have to play a few more a bit later. Though I'm doubtful I'll be able to improve on what I've already put up there, especially in the time allotted. Let alone even dream of matching Panda's score. :p