Southtown homebrew still open?

bwi

20 Year Member
Ive tried to email them but dont seem to be getting any response off them. Does anyone else know of anywhere that sells shockboxes and possibly ship to the UK?

Bri

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Ive tried to email them but dont seem to be getting any response off them. Does anyone else know of anywhere that sells shockboxes and possibly ship to the UK?

Bri

Send a message to member BIG BEAR...he'll cut you a discount for buying in bulk IIRC :)

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert

Bri

Should be... Dan just might be out of town or something.
But yeah if you want a bunch, you can also PM Big Bear.

danox574

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
We're still here! I just checked Southtown's inbox and I don't see any non-responses pending, I think we are all caught up. Might be a case of the spam filter or other issue. Our email is southtown@mac.com

We are very very low on shockboxes and definitely trying to ration/control the flow, so we are not taking any true bulk orders, we're trying to distribute what's left the best we can. England International Priority Mail rates are devastating these days, but I'd be glad to put together a quote for you. If you can't reach me via email, I'm always available here.

We are about to reduce the prices on MVS carts as well so we can sell them without shockboxes (as we only sold them 'with' before).

Kaike

Geese's Thug
We're still here! I just checked Southtown's inbox and I don't see any non-responses pending, I think we are all caught up. Might be a case of the spam filter or other issue. Our email is southtown@mac.com

We are very very low on shockboxes and definitely trying to ration/control the flow, so we are not taking any true bulk orders, we're trying to distribute what's left the best we can. England International Priority Mail rates are devastating these days, but I'd be glad to put together a quote for you. If you can't reach me via email, I'm always available here.

We are about to reduce the prices on MVS carts as well so we can sell them without shockboxes (as we only sold them 'with' before).

Awesome buying from you really soon.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I did an order about 2 weeks ago. Some shockboxes and inserts. Zero issues at all.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member

Same here.

I was looking for some prints for inserts, but I got no reply at all from them. :(

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Damn, those inserts of his are nice - now where will I get them when I buy new games? (I'm lazy & won't make them myself)

Maybe I'll just start buying only kits haha

danox574

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Prints are always available, but shockbox inventory is going to take a hit.

We are going to arrange to start buying used shockboxes so we still will make an attempt to have them available. We are aiming for the smallest margin possible between buy/sell prices to at least keep inventory available for those who want it.

Print only orders are always shipped at the 1lb rate for your country. That's $7 in the USA, and international rates are easy to calculate. Shito, if you order through the site, an invoice will be generated for the difference if you are outside of the USA. If you can't reach us there, our PM box here is always available.

Why not simply produce more of these boxes & meet the demand?

I'm looking to buy arround 100, but are getting no reply from this "Big Bear". Anybody else in this type of situation?

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Why not simply produce more of these boxes & meet the demand?

I'm looking to buy arround 100, but are getting no reply from this "Big Bear". Anybody else in this type of situation?

There are tons of threads around on this.

He isn't doing more big runs.

Stellaking

Witchsmeller Pursuivant
Shocks are ultimately Rob's call...

I think he needs his arm twisting for more reds ;)

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Prints are always available, but shockbox inventory is going to take a hit.

We are going to arrange to start buying used shockboxes so we still will make an attempt to have them available. We are aiming for the smallest margin possible between buy/sell prices to at least keep inventory available for those who want it.

Print only orders are always shipped at the 1lb rate for your country. That's $7 in the USA, and international rates are easy to calculate. Shito, if you order through the site, an invoice will be generated for the difference if you are outside of the USA. If you can't reach us there, our PM box here is always available.

Just placed an order Saturday and received items today. Packing job was top notch! I'm not really surprised on the fast shipping. It was from the same state. LOL! Thanks!

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
I've recently ordered from SouthTown and BigBear, and both were great experiences. I think I'll order more inserts from ST soon because I too am lazy and don't feel like printing them myself.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
i just sent them an email and had a reply to it.

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Same I've had no problem ordering from Southtown either

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Southtown homebrew is THE place for all your shockbox and insert needs. Bought the majority of my shockboxes and inserts from Dan and have always had a pleasurable experience and an easy transaction. Awesome customer service and super fast shipping.

dogworth

Kuroko's Training Dummy
another satisfied southtown customer here. ordered on sunday, got it this morning.