SS Tenka videos

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
looks great actually. they seem to have gone for a more conventional style of fighting game. should be alot of fun to play. don't know if I like the fireworks when you win a round though. and atleast the game doesn't load on a blank screen.

H

hermegildo

DevilRedeemed said:
they seem to have gone for a more conventional style of fighting game.
That's exactly what's so unappealing to me about this game. I liked Samurai Shodown because it played differently than most fighting games but Tenka seems like more of a circus game to me than NGBC. Different modes + 50 million characters is not Samsho to me and the fact that I don't like even one of the new characters makes matters worse.

Meh, why am I complaining about this anyway? I know I'll play it regardless.

Haohmaru777

Crossed Swords Squire
Hey, abster-I'm on cable and my connection is crawling-is there anywhere else on the web where I can download Tenka videos? Thanks in advance.

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
It's probably crawling because the bandwidth is probably really getting jacked right now with all the people downloading.

I suppose someone could mirror it.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
hermegildo said:
That's exactly what's so unappealing to me about this game. I liked Samurai Shodown because it played differently than most fighting games but Tenka seems like more of a circus game to me than NGBC. Different modes + 50 million characters is not Samsho to me and the fact that I don't like even one of the new characters makes matters worse.

Meh, why am I complaining about this anyway? I know I'll play it regardless.

to me it looks like Power Instinct type affair. which is good enough for me.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
this looks pretty good, I wanna see the new chars tho

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
If they can balance all they systems and keep this bug free, it will be the best Samurai game for a long time.

I played it a few months ago at a loc test, and wasn't impressed. Only played it the once, but it just didn't grab me. On top of that, all the presentation seemed to be second rate: a mish mash of sprites (Yuki + SNK + SNKP) on poor backgrounds with really cheap looking presentation.