SSL certificate ?

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
This is something I haven’t see here with the new platform but also with the previous one. I tried on different device but the connection say not secure. I think it’s an administrator issue where the SSL haven’t been renewed. Do you plan to figure out about this ?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This is something I haven’t see here with the new platform but also with the previous one. I tried on different device but the connection say not secure. I think it’s an administrator issue where the SSL haven’t been renewed. Do you plan to figure out about this ?
LOOK Mr Alphabet...

The site has just been moved after over 2 decades from VBulletin to a new platform... Xenforo...

The site is still a work in progress... and the Admins are working through the LONG list of stuff we need to fix...

ANY of our longterm memberbase knows the SSL certificate is in the works and we already know about the "not secure" shite...

xROTx

PS. I am gonna let this one go... but plz read shite and chat will be there as a real time support...

ALSO... best get to know who everyone is around here... stepping on the wrong guys toes will inevitabley lead to a certain reaction...

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
The cert is not out of date. You can view the cert yourself to verify that. It specifically states that the issuer is unknown, which Plesk says is caused by the site not having the CA cert installed.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Why should this place be secure? We don't want people feeling safe here!

I say fuck the SSL certificate, if you're not here feeling like you could be ass fucked in an alley then this place has lost it's luster!!

What say you now!

4186-17314.jpg