Star ranking system

Shawn

snkusa.com
This is how the star ranking system is setup at the moment. I’m open to suggestions and opinions. The rank titles and stars can be changed if a better idea comes along.

angel.gif
Rank System

[This message has been edited by Shawn (edited August 27, 2000).]

Mike

Bead Banger
I think that the star ranking system is a good idea. It's kind of like having a little society in which we can all buy, sell, trade, and talk what we love, with people that prove their dedication to the neo

Shawn

snkusa.com
Well look at you Mike, the #1 poster in these forums. You have proven your dedication, thanks for contributing to the neo community. I hope you continue to do so.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I like the star system too. It makes you want to keep posting just to attain next level. I don't want to post idiotic messages to get stars, though I have been guility of that in my haste.

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Hey Shawn I think you should up the Neo God status as we discussed tonight. It should be at least 500 or even more.

Shawn

snkusa.com
The ranking system has been revised as discussed during the chat session. The required posts to obtain Neo-Disciple through Neo-God have been bumped higher.

angel.gif
Rank System

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
And they should be POSTS.

Not a simple one word or flame over and over again. Each post should have somewhat of a relavent meaning.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Sure enough, yet another post from Smallwood proving all he does is think and OBSESS about "Dion."

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Shawn

snkusa.com
I spent the morning creating individual flashing stars. If necessary, I can create hundreds of different star colors and make any color flashing. This is the new star layout plan. Not implemented yet, wanted some opinions first.

crown.gif
Rank System

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Very attractive, and difinitely go for the green. It's the most colourful of colours, not to mention it also goes well against dark backgrounds, esp. black.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Entire rank system has been modified. Take a look please and let me know if there are any other changes or additions to make before the new system is implemented.

crown.gif
Rank System

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Looks good Shawn I think you should have the Neo God have to have like 10,000 posts though. Looks great though. Thanks for the great forum and website.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Shawn, does your forum posts go past 999?

As far as the new title, everything seemed ok for me, but the "power Shigen of LB 2" it". It seems too...I know he's your favorite chr and all, but...subjective? Maybe it's just because I don't really play him (I am into Moriya)
biggrin.gif

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
I would get rid of the CEO of Aruze. Thats not something someone should be proud of being.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Oh yeah and 10,000 for Neo God seems a little high. You would have to post non stop for a year. I think 1250 is good.

Shawn

snkusa.com
I don’t believe there are any limits to the # of posts, or the post counter. I scratched Shigen as a rank and added MotW Programmer. I will wait until tonight to update the rank system, just in case more opinions or recommendations are posted here.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Hmmmm, well I was looking forward to a Neo-Wizard rating within about a week, but your new ranking board looks good, so go ahead with it I say.

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
timid Neo-Newbie I love it! I can't wait to be Mai's apprentice

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
What time tonight will you change the rankings and will we have to start all over or will the posts we have made just start where we left off?