10 Year Member
Looks nice
performs decent at best by all accounts

edit that price and shipping is insane
you can get a custom stick built will all happs parts for close to that price

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
pyrokilla said:

The art work is nice, but NUBY uses cheap aftermarket parts. The stick breaks often and the buttons you can feel how cheap they are. You are better off getting a custom stick w/Happ Parts as mentioned before. If you really want this stick, go to any EB Games. They go for $69.99. People are getting robbed on Ebay, and people are making a good prophit. If you prefer Japanese sticks, get a Hori Real Arcade Pro.

wookiewombat

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
just go to your local EB and buy it for $60. thats retail price. i have it, its very nice. but you need a card table or something, sitting in a chair with it on your lap will fuckin cramp your hands up BAAAAAAAAAD.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
wookiewombat said:
just go to your local EB and buy it for $60. thats retail price. i have it, its very nice. but you need a card table or something, sitting in a chair with it on your lap will fuckin cramp your hands up BAAAAAAAAAD.

The price must have gone down.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Mine works really well. I'm quite happy with the stick. Of course, from what I hear, not every one of them was put together quite as well so check your stick and buttons to make sure they work properly. Mine came and worked perfectly. In fact, it's better constructed than my Tekken 5 sticks. Even the buttons seem made with better parts. Too bad the U.S. didn't get the Japanese Tekken 5 sticks. Now those kicked butt.