Street Fighter IV Femme Fatal Stick (PAX Exclusive)

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Holy shit, that is nice. Let me know, if it comes down to a reasonable price. There's just no way I'd pay that much, but maybe someone will!

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Rating - 100%
140   0   2
Just came from PAX and saw these in person. Beautiful looking stick. They should have offered these with the original design also. Wish I had funds to get one. Free bump

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Besides the design, what's the difference between this and the TE stick?

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I don't understand why this one would be $360, and the limited COmicon one with 250 units only $200....

JazzyNYC

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
retail price new is 159.99. btw they are also available at the capcom and madcatz web store for the same price. Other than the new artwork and button colors, there is absolutely NO difference between this TE and the original TE.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
retail price new is 159.99. btw they are also available at the capcom and madcatz web store for the same price. Other than the new artwork and button colors, there is absolutely NO difference between this TE and the original TE.

Yep, pretty much. $360 is laughable.

kazuo

New Challenger
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
Hey, thanks for shitting on my thread, guys!

It's merely what I'm asking for it, I never said the price was firm or that I wouldn't take lower offers for it.

I'd actually prefer to do a trade since I'm not exactly hurting for cash... but I decided that I don't need five thousand sticks in my house.

But, yes, as others have pointed out, even if you don't agree with the price, it's good practice not to shit on other people's threads. In fact it is in the rules... and it clearly states that you can't do it even "when its a complete rip-off," as Tonk lovingly put it.

drama

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey, thanks for shitting on my thread, guys!

It's merely what I'm asking for it, I never said the price was firm or that I wouldn't take lower offers for it.

I'd actually prefer to do a trade since I'm not exactly hurting for cash... but I decided that I don't need five thousand sticks in my house.

But, yes, as others have pointed out, even if you don't agree with the price, it's good practice not to shit on other people's threads. In fact it is in the rules... and it clearly states that you can't do it even "when its a complete rip-off," as Tonk lovingly put it.

drama

Dude, I don't want to hear you.

When you can get the same fucking thing for half the price - thats low of you to do that to us.

Where did you get that number anyway?

Shitting is when someone lists a game or something thats $30 or so over the going rate and some noob needs to chime in and say "You can get that on ebay for $30 less."

This isnt shitting, its a warning - don't do it again.

We're not fucking stupid.

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yeah, honestly, I have seen people go ballistic on others for pricing high here, but all of a sudden this is "shitting" on someone's thread?

The item just came out WHILE THE EVENT WAS STILL GOING ON, and like Tonk said, it's not really "shitting" on someone's thread when we're questioning the validity of a RETAIL priced item that you can STILL GET FOR RETAIL that you are trying to sell for MORE THAN DOUBLE NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING.

I know people want to make profits, and people do that, but this is pretty blatant attempt at trying to cash in on someone not knowing on a COMMUNITY message board.

THis is coming from a freaking eBay reseller. If you asked $225 no one would have said a word because that covers profit, time, and all that and looks reasonable, but $360 + shipping? Wow.

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 88.2%
15   2   0
To understand properly, by Naomi bare PCB you mean a naomi motherboard? If you're looking to straight swap for a naomi motherboard I may be interested.

EDIT: Gah, I can't spell..

Last edited: