Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha (CPS2) - Have Cammy enabled all the time?

Gladson

n00b
Hello,

So I bought a Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha CPS2 board and I'm curious if there a way to have Cammy enabled permanently. As far I read, you must finish the game with Bison, set a record and enter "CAM" as the initials to enable her in versus mode. Is that the only way? Maybe a service menu option to have her enabled or something like that. I suppose the Bison high score isn't permanently saved so every time the board is turned on it would required a full playthrough with Bison in order to have her enabled again.

And just to make sure, she's only available in versus more, right? The home conversion (SFA 2 Gold) added the option to use her in arcade mode but I suppose the original CPS2 version doesn't have that, right?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm pretty sure every time you power down the board the hi score resets. So you'd have to do a quick playthrough and get the Dictator CAM hi score each time. At least that's how it is on my board.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I'm pretty sure every time you power down the board the hi score resets. So you'd have to do a quick playthrough and get the Dictator CAM hi score each time. At least that's how it is on my board.
Yep, unfortunately there's no setting in the test menu to enable Cammy. It's all just speed / difficulty / damage / autoblock etc.