Stuffmonger's got a house, YO! (delayed until upgrades are done) 2009! Long Beach, CA

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
I am in the process of buying a house, and now that I've had an offer accepted and will start escrow, I need to set something up. Plus, I haven't seen many neo folks around lately (with the exceptions of the couple I see daily). The last day of escrow will be early to mid-march, so let's set this thing up for April 11th or 25th so I can get a chance to clean up a little and get organized. I'm going to be poor for the next few years what with mortgage payments and everything, so it'll have to be either a potluck/barbeque or everyone chips in some for a food run type of thing. I'm getting a nice big room for the arcades, so I can accommodate a bunch of folks.
Entertainment as follows:
game consoles: jap/usa wii, usa ps2/ps1, nes, atari 2600
arcades: (look at the collection page in my sig).
Game consoles will run on a 65" tv
If anyone wants to get crafty, we can also setup a little lan area for pc as well (I have a second pc I can use, plus a wireless router).

Hope to see some of the old faces again.
~stuffmonger~

Last edited:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
You're going to be in Long Beach? Cool. We are neighbors now. Congrats on the house.

Phillip

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Well, it seems that I will need to do a bit of work on the house so that I can use more electrical appliances at a time (the current setup is 2-30A busses for the whole house). So, I will have to delay the party till I can get that done. I'll be sure to let people know ahead of time.

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master
Just saw this thread, and am droppin' in to say congrats on the house!

That, and I hope all else is well too.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Just saw this thread, and am droppin' in to say congrats on the house!

That, and I hope all else is well too.

Thanks. Yeah, everything's going pretty well right now (with a few minor exceptions).

I should be able to get a pretty kick-ass setup in the new house too. I have a big room that will be dedicated to just the arcades, plus the living room for consoles. It'll be awesome once I get it all up and running.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Congratulations on the house, it's a great time to buy. Would definitely be happy to welcome you and your new house, I'll bring lots of beer. :D

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
+1 for stuffmonger. House hunting rocks and is my new obsession. Congrats Dave on your new place, can't wait to see it, man!

Tom