Suda51 open to making No More Heroes 3

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Suda51 is currently working on Let It Die for the PS4, but unlike past statements where NMH2 was meant to be the last in the series, it looks like NMH3 may just be in the cards...

http://techraptor.net/content/suda-51-like-make-no-heroes-3

No More Heroes was a smash hit as far as we were concerned, and I wanted to return to it and to make it a series over which we would take great care. I often get asked to make a third game. Right now we’re busy with Let It Die, but Travis is a character we could even return to in ten years’ time. When the timing is right, I’d like to do so. – Goichi Suda

Keeping my fingers crossed this comes together sooner than later. Would be cool if he could work in the Lily Bergamo that was thrown aside as Let It Die came together too.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
I really hope he does a 3rd one. I'd like to see another Killer Is Dead but would absolutely love if he would go back to Killer 7.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Sounds good. But to be honest. I just finished playing Killer is Dead, which I liked. It felt like a mix kinda between K7 and NMH, and it mostly reminded me how much I would LOVE to see a Killer 7 sequel.

So yeah, I'd settle for this. But let's see another Killer 7 game.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
NMH 3 or Killer 7

I'm cool with either one or both

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Wanting a sequel for Killer7 is like wanting a sequel for 8 1/2.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
As long as it uses standard controls and not motion or touchscreen gimmicks. No more charging the shakeweight please.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
As long as it uses standard controls and not motion or touchscreen gimmicks. No more charging the shakeweight please.

Yeah, even on Wii, I played the 2nd game on the classic controller, it didn't help the game to have those motion gimmicks.