Suggestion: Turn the Hyper-64 forum into "Tranny Town"...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Think of it as the creation of a sanctuary where the trannies can run free like rehabilitated elephants on the African savannah. Sylvie can be the mod. It would also give you guys a reason to keep using the Candiruland layout.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Think of it as the creation of a sanctuary where the trannies can run free like rehabilitated elephants on the African savannah.

Sounds more like a Jurassic Park for transgenders. Welcome to tranny park. Now if only my body was half as ready as Chef Goldblum's...

gold.jpeg

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Think of it as the creation of a sanctuary where the trannies can run free like rehabilitated elephants on the African savannah. Sylvie can be the mod. It would also give you guys a reason to keep using the Candiruland layout.

WTF why Sylvie?! Don't I have seniority?!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Poison Sama for MOD!
And yes that seniority card should count. Compared to Poison Sama, Sylvie is a try too hard to shock girl.
No offense, Sylvie but Poison wins!

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
There's only one way to settle this...

Spoiler:
CATFIGHT!

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Maybe have a Gelbooru Off. Keep one-upping each other with Gelbooru links. When it gets to the point where everyone thinks that a link cannot be topped, that poster wins.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Maybe have a Gelbooru Off. Keep one-upping each other with Gelbooru links. When it gets to the point where everyone thinks that a link cannot be topped, that poster wins.

This sounds like something that they should just do to establish their hierarchy, regardless of whether or not Tranny Town happens.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'm fine with Sama being the mod as long as I am her maiden, warrior and lover.

i dont think many gals wanna cat fight me~

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide

Bloody oath! You have your dinky-di kangaroos loose in the top paddock mate... London to a brick. But if you like, I can give you a mate's rate on some German lessons, nothin' exy, won't cost big bikkies, just fair dinkum vocabulary, yet, don't crack a fat about it. Piece of piss for me and she'll be apples, so don't kick the bucket on my next comment or I'll give it away.

Big mobs of regards,
Oliver

P.S. Got some bottler amber fluid in my fridge, why don't you visit? Can't be that much clicks away, now can it? Don't drink with the flies, I always say... anyway, have a good arvo!

...and yes, this post is not worth a ridgy-didge zack. So don't feel iffy about my bodgy tries to be funny. You're a grouse guy but my mind, well, it's just gone walkabout.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Bloody oath! You have your dinky-di kangaroos loose in the top paddock mate... London to a brick. But if you like, I can give you a mate's rate on some German lessons, nothin' exy, won't cost big bikkies, just fair dinkum vocabulary, yet, don't crack a fat about it. Piece of piss for me and she'll be apples, so don't kick the bucket on my next comment or I'll give it away.

Big mobs of regards,
Oliver

P.S. Got some bottler amber fluid in my fridge, why don't you visit? Can't be that much clicks away, now can it? Don't drink with the flies, I always say... anyway, have a good arvo!

...and yes, this post is not worth a ridgy-didge zack. So don't feel iffy about my bodgy tries to be funny. You're a grouse guy but my mind, well, it's just gone walkabout.

:lolz: yeah nah but ill take the amber fluid cobber.