Super RARE Poochi and Nyaa with Ghostlop $350 obo

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I just found out I need shocks for my Bmw and I am strapped for cash right now. These are some of my favorites but I don't want to have to buy a new set of tires also. I bought these here so I figure I would post them here. They both work flawlessly. My shocks are going to cost $350 for some koni's so the price is a shot in the dark. Send me an offer... Ebay is going to be the next option. Poochi took forever to find and it is not on any multicarts so it will always hold its value...

BOTH CARTS SOLD 4-14-12

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Pics

http://www.mvs-scans.com/index.php/Pochi_%26_Nyaa

P1000733.jpg
[/IMG]

P1000731.jpg

Here are the pictures some of you have requested. The boards in Poochi are official and the label is a real original English label. It is so rare MVS scans does not even have a picture of it. Any body know how to submit this label to them...?

I have received offers for each cart individually. Thanks... I will give it a couple more days to see if anybody will offer me money for both. If not then I will take individual offers. I bought these puzzle games for my daughters but ever since they got their ipads the arcade cab gets no attention.
P1000734.jpg

bugs001.jpg

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Konis warranty suck man, just get some bilsteins they have a lifetime warranty and should be the same price. And if you are going the firm route you want a good warranty.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Koni's

That's why I was going to get Koni's they have a lifetime warranty. ECStuning has the Orange Konis for $338 Bilsteins are $587 both plus shipping