Taking offers on beautiful custom dymondwood PS2 arcade stick

vercimber

n00b
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Seriously, this thing is really, really awesome. This custom PS2 dymondwood arcade stick was built for me in 2008 and has seen limited use. It was designed by Kaytrim and is one of a kind -- due to the difficulty of creating this unit, he swore he'd never attempt it again.

The result, though, is one of the most unique gaming peripherals--I'm going to say it--in the world. This stick was featured in several arcade enthusiast magazines in 2008. As I said in my Neo sales thread, a very close family member (mother) has been diagnosed with cancer and my wife and I must move home, a considerable expense.

If you're interested in this stick, please PM me with serious offers. I'd like this to go to someone who'd appreciate it and give it a good home.

Here are a few pictures, and underneath those, all the specs you need. Sticks is like brand new. Unique and extremely beautiful.

IMG_3481.jpg

dym3.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg

IMG_3460.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

SPECS:

Sanwa JLF joystick

Hand-carved dymondwood stick top

Octagonal Gate

8 Seimitsu PS-14-K clear buttons (for face)

2 Seimitsu PS-14-DN white/clear buttons (24mm) (for front)

Action Buttons in Japanese layout

Buttons fitted with blue LEDs -- LEDs light upon pressing the buttons, as pictured.

Start/Select smaller buttons on the front face centered (side away from the player)

Dymondwood angled side case including top

Dymondwood inserts in the buttons

Dymondwood is the Rosewood Burgundy color

Core: Genuine SONY PSX Dualshock pad

Last edited: