Takuma 2002

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
Any one know whats going on with Takuma in 2002 ,

In 2001 he was my Fav but now hes changed so much , he doesn't even shoot fireballs you can see any more .

I don't know if I love his new style or hate it ,

Any thoughts on him or other characters that were changed ?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
In all the years past, he was over powered. This year, he's back down to earth. He's a super pressure style character. BTW, his "fireball" is instant. There's no travel time. It's not simply invisible, but it's a move that attacks *snaps finger* like that. The C button version attacks up to 3/4 of the screen and comes out as soon as his hand sticks out.

Spike

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Seeing as how I went from '98 Takuma to '02 Takuma, I'm still coming to grips with all the changes to him. His spinning kick seems pretty useful, his overhead is still good. I really miss his running grab that he passed on to Yuri.

I'm gonna keep playing him though. Gotta learn to use his weird new 'fireball'.

ray_7

HIs new hcb+kick move is really good, both version.

B version comes out really fast and serves well as combo ender, while the D version is good as a surprise attack when opp. is trying to stand up.

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
Yeah , he was over powered . I would piss off my friend so much , that he would start punching things , one time almost breaking the glass on this 6 slot .

I played with Takuma yesterday some more and I think I like his new style . It keeps things fresh and new ,
I'm just glad hes still in it .

WJB

n00b
I love the new Takuma, its probably the biggest shake up since the AOF, FF, and Kyo etc losing their fireballs in '96! he plays really well in '02 and almost (almost) feels like a completly new character and his DM's still combo :D

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
For me no KOF is complete without Takuma.Thats why 97 was dire