Teh drama and KOF_FANATIK

eight one

Igniz's Servent
Well, this isn't a flame thread...yet.

A few weeks ago, we agreed to (what I thought) was his search for MVS Blazing Star and Strikers 1945 Plus. Within the course of a few days, I get them in and send them to him. We had also come to an agreement that he wouldn't get paid until the 19th. Since I dealt with him before, I thought things would be ok...right?

Sometime three weeks ago I get a PM saying that he received the games, but were not what he had asked for (I must have misunderstood that he wanted 'complete' kits as opposed to the loose carts). As soon as I found out, I sent a note back to him asking that my games be sent back. A couple of PMs land about a week later, I haven't heard anything. I know he's been around here, s-c.com, and even shmups, but hasn't told me anything yet.

I really don't want to be the bad guy here and turn his rep upside down, but I just can't eat a loss of $300 like that.

Thanks for listening.

Oh yeah, more reason to see this as BS:

eight one said:
KOF_F said:
eight one said:
It's been three and a half weeks and I still don't have them.

What is going on?! Do you have a DC# or something?

KOF_F wrote on 04-14-2004 01:42 AM:
eight one wrote on 04-13-2004 06:18 AM:

No, I haven't. You were suppose to tell me what's going on.

KOF_F wrote on 04-13-2004 02:50 PM:

did you recieve the package dude? please let me know
I haven't heard from you man ;(

last I told you they were sent I had let you know what happend.

Well I had the package comeback , I was not aware that me sending it in a AVON box was not allowed I resent it last thursday so you should have it sorry again tyrone
I apologize for this

You didn't use the original box? Why? You knew you were going to send it back. :annoyed:

Did you at least get a DC# ?

I really didn't want to do this, but I just hate being dicked around. And the previous transaction was a gazillion times better? WTF.

I just want my games back.

Last edited:

BIG

sony fanboy
Ty,

Sorry to hear about this,I hope you get this situation sorted out in a timely manner.

I already have an idea as of who this fucktard might be,anyway...

Fucking loser..... :very_ang:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sorry to hear this :( I saw the name before you edited it, but I had a good experience with him as a buyer :/ hopefully it gets sorted out.

eight one

Igniz's Servent
For being such a good buyer, I sure as fuck don't get what prompted this 'u-turn'. :very_ang:

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Glad you're taking my advice to action. It'll definately solve the problem. And for "?" I know who you are, you better get Eight his shit... You don't wanna mess with that pimp, you saw him in the photo album? Yeah, he was rockin that Japanese fiesta poon.

"Is Eight One gonna have to choke a bitch?"

Good luck to you Eight. :buttrock:

eight one

Igniz's Servent
Yesterday 06:36 AM (my time, 9 hours ahead of GMT)

I could not send it in the same box because when I recieved it I was overjoyful and just ripped the box apart.
sorry

Yes I have the DC number it is at my apt, I am checking this from my school Library.

Again I apologize,
please do not think I was trying to keep it or anything.

Also quick question you ever have a cps3 cart stop sound before? I have 3rd strike and the sound just stopped working with it after I went into the DIP

Almost a day later, and I still don't have anything.

Please...I just want to resolve this situation. I wanted a ride, I'd go to a fucking carnival.

eight one

Igniz's Servent
More reason

Here's a little more, though it's older.

eight one said:
WHY didn't you tell me this before?

tell XXXXXX## that it's going to run him $300 for both. Anything less means that I LOSE money. I'm already in a bad situation after this so I can't afford to sink any lower.

He needs to contact me ASAP.

? wrote on 03-23-2004 03:29 PM:

hi Tyrone
thanks for the stuff
I have good news and bad news I only collect kits I already have the single carts for these 2 games :(
so I cannot purchase these
BUT.......
the good news

XXXXXX## has shown interest in them and is willing to pay about 180-200 dollars on them , is this ok? I am so sorry for this please do not think of me as a prick and get back to me

?

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Ty, if you don't get this resolved by May, we can go on a little road trip ;)

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Good luck with this, eito wan.

This may be a little off-topic, but I love your signatures, and your current Lin signature is amazing.

BIG

sony fanboy
This is bullshit,man :mad:

I know who this piece of shit is,too.

Grab your nuts and speak your clout,you little bitch.

Snakegrunger and many others,myself,included ,have had some problematic transaction with this prick..

I can tell you this,if Ty doesn't get his shit ASAP,you ain't too hard to find or too far to reach..:mad:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
8-1 does'nt deserve this!
He is a CLASS ACT.
-BB

eight one

Igniz's Servent
Just great.

Now he ignores my PMs? (when I know he's online)?

Sonuvabitch!! :mad:

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
I was writting the pm out sorry if it seemed like i was ignoring you.

Last edited:

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
OMG dude! who's going to see the movie starring KOF fanatik and 8-1? "Fatal Transactions" now showing.

Cool sig by the way.

eight one

Igniz's Servent
Kof_fanatik...

Now that I have your attention, I'd like to remind you that everyone is watching.

I'll leave it at this for the time being. But be warned that it can get ugly in an instant. Don't make me go there, mmmmkay?

eight one

Igniz's Servent
Thanks B.I.G.

I'll keep this one up until I see some results.

Can I PLEASE get the damn DC#?! :mad:

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
maybe he's too busy watching shitty teen movies to send your stuff back.

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
I elect the option to let Giby and B.I.G investigate in person.

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
KOF Wasted much of my time once on some posters. Promised payment many times and to hold them. Never sent payment and then weeks later he contacted me to tell me he was sorry and that he was gonna send me $20 for completely wasting my time. He never sent anything to me. WORTHLESS... :idiot:

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
I dealt with Kof_Fanatic on many times as a seller and trader. He's a good person to deal with. Deals alway went smoothly.

There's always a chance your package may be delayed in transit. I shipped something to someone 2 weeks ago by Priority. The tracking number still says "Accepted at WB, NY April 12, 2004" :crying: At the least, I can file for the insurance claim. Hope it doesn't come to that.

Anyways, hope you get your stuff 8-1. :)

slerch666

updyke,
I've sold 2 things (maybe more?) to KOF_FANATIK. I had to hold them for a while so he could get the money together, but he sent payment both times.

I don't care who it is, or how many times you've dealt with them before, never send anything before receiving the money. That's just asking for trouble.

I bought a DVD for qube once, and even though I trust him like I trust my family, I sure as Hell didn't send it before I got the money. He paid me, of course. :D

Hope this gets worked out.