Tekken 5 - Final Time Release character confirmed

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Saw it last night at Tekken Zaibatsu. I thought it took them long enough to release him. Of course when you have nearly the whole cast of TTT, Heihachi has join the fun too.

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
That old-farts Heihachi, is not dead yet huh he must be like a 100 years old by now :kekeke: but I'm a true Tekken fans so I'll buy it any it comes out. :multi_co:

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
Well, you just can't keep a good man down. :glee: I'm wondering exactly how he escaped that bomb blast... :confused:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
w00t! Heihachi's still here! Now I won't have to bother only sticking to Kazuya.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
KagerouSama said:
w00t! Heihachi's still here! Now I won't have to bother only sticking to Kazuya.
This is becoming a little like what happened to Mortal Kombat stalwart Liu Kang: killed off in Deadly Alliance, resurrected in Deception. Same thing with Johnny Cage, Kano and Kung Lao (there might be more...). Now, in Tekken, it happened to Kazuya (killed off in Heihachi's Tekken 2 ending, resurrected in Tekken 4), now this. Odd. :spock:

Last edited:

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
You can't just take out the flagship character of a game and expect no fan resistance -_-;

Honestly, I don't think anyone ever expected that they were going to REALLY take out Heihachi.

They just wanted an early shocker, and a bit of a different storyline, that's all.
And an excuse to bring out that other Mishima... with even crazier hair.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
ferrarimanf355 said:
This is becoming a little like what happened to Mortal Kombat stalwart Liu Kang: killed off in Deadly Alliance, resurrected in Deception. Same thing with Johnny Cage, Kano and Kung Lao (there might be more...). Now, in Tekken, it happened to Kazuya (killed off in Heihachi's Tekken 2 ending, resurrected in Tekken 4), now this. Odd. :spock:

To be honest, when I was in my first semester of college and saw the advertisements for Deadly Alliance where it was mentioned that Lui Kang was dead, I was impartial and didn't really care for MK.
Now that I've picked it up, I still don't really care for it. Deception is kinda okay--I'm mad that I can't seem to unlock Liu Kang, but I'll get over it.

But it's not like this hasn't happened in gaming before. Geese has been thrown off that building more than a handfull of times and he still seems to be going strong.

Garland Russell

Dodgeball Yakuza
I was hoping that he will stay dead. I just don't like him. Oh, well. I can always use him as a punching bag.