Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Roll Call!

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Jindo94546
Finally got this game today, looks amazing. So many characters to choose from but I'm sticking to classic charaters: Mishimas, Kazamas, Williams, Laws, and Hwoarang :eek_2:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
She can be a bitch to fight that's for sure.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Jun seems to be very easy to pick up and play. I was running Bob and Jun and was having fun with them. I still can't tag out and juggle to save my life, but they seemed to work well.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Jun seems to be very easy to pick up and play. I was running Bob and Jun and was having fun with them. I still can't tag out and juggle to save my life, but they seemed to work well.

Learn to do this asap. It makes a huge difference when fighting vs a solo player. The tag launchers eliminate red life up until you use a tag combo mid juggle. Don't like solo players regen life during the round or they get 2 rage chances and ruin you.

Good to see there's some people playing on here!

ps3: briankun
xbox: pasteycracker

Just shoot me a message if anyone wants to get some games in. I don't claim to be fantastic, but I'm more than willing to help people trying to get into the series.

Mains: Armor King, Bob
Subs/Working on: Wang, Ganryu, Baek, Raven

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Does anyone an extra code for the 4 DLC Fighters early access on the 360 version?

Probably a dumb question, but it couldn't hurt to ask. I preordered from Newegg, but I didn't get the code, gonna try calling them.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'm still missing Ogre and Kuni... can anyone give info how to unlock them? :(

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I called Newegg, and they told me to call Namco Bandai Games, so I did. I told them how I preordered and received no code, so they asked me to email them my receipt and then they sent me a code. However, it only gave me Angel and Michelle, and I really wanted Ancient Ogre and Kunimitsu. I guess you only get 2, or else you needed to double preorder, I have no idea, but I find this a little annoying. Either way, the guy also sent me a bonus code which let me download a video called "Tekken Takes Tokyo" which was about an hour long and had Harada explaining how they develop the Tekken games/characters. It also shows him going around to various arcades in Tokyo and there are some funny cameos by Ono-san thrown in as well. Pretty interesting.

you only got all 4 characters from gamestop pre-order. most other retailers only gave you angel/michelle.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
:eek_2:Attack me if you dare I'll crush you with my unorthodox random mashing. *runs away*

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Everyone needs to buy this fucking game right now. Right now! (For XBOX 360, because that's what I got). I'll be online in about an hour if anyone wants to earn some Tekken cash.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I'm getting on xbl right now, I'll be maining Jinpachi Mishima and Marduk.

My body is ready.

I'm usually on psn/xbl throughout the week in the evening/night for those who would like to get some games in.